Cannot uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Cannot uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the Halo: The Master Chief Collection installed on my PC. It used to work fine but when I tried to launch it today it gave an error: Something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ---gd4e, May 23, 2020.

  1. ---gd4e
    ---gd4e Guest

    Cannot uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection


    I have the Halo: The Master Chief Collection installed on my PC. It used to work fine but when I tried to launch it today it gave an error: Something to do with being offline. I found the game in the Microsoft Store and clicked the repair button. After doing
    this Windows no longer sees the game files. I cannot find the game in search or see it in Add or Remove Programs despite it still taking up over 60 GB of my drive.

    In the Microsoft Store there is an update pending for the Master Chief Collection but it will not start downloading. The Store gives me the option to reinstall the game but if I try it gives this error "Before you can install this add-on, you need to install
    the app or game that it works with. Code: 0x80073D12"

    I have updated Windows, updated all apps in the Store (apart from the MCC update that won't download) cleared the store cache, reinstalled the store. The outcome is unchanged.

    Does anyone know how I can get my 60+ GB of drive space back short of formatting and completely reinstalling Windows?

    :)
     
    ---gd4e, May 23, 2020
    #1
  2. onyxishere Win User

    Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

    By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

    Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

    Enjoy.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

    Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

  6. Daxx Armetrius Win User

    Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix

    Issue just occurred on my XBOX One.

    The only difference between yesterday and today:

    Uninstalled Halo Master Chief Collection

    Uninstalled Elite:Dangerous

    Installed Mass Effect.
Thema:

Cannot uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Loading...
  1. Cannot uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall Halo

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. A corrupted game i cannot uninstall

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A corrupted game i cannot uninstall: I found out yesterday that one of my games got corrupted when i tried to play it,so after receiving the pop-up message,i tried to uninstall and reinstall the game,just as it said,but i just...
  10. xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them: ive tried installing windwos 11 and going back to windows 10 now back to windows 11 reset and repairing the xbox app getx-apppackage removing gaming services xbox insider hub all this and i...