Cannot uninstall dlc

Discus and support Cannot uninstall dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’m trying to uninstall the Ashes of Ariandel dlc for Dark Souls 3 but it will not let me. Every time I press on “uninstall all” it will not delete... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crazzyhobo67, Dec 24, 2017.

  1. Crazzyhobo67
    Crazzyhobo67 Guest

    Cannot uninstall dlc


    So I’m trying to uninstall the Ashes of Ariandel dlc for Dark Souls 3 but it will not let me. Every time I press on “uninstall all” it will not delete it, it just exits out of the message prompt and stays where it was having me press “uninstall all” again
    but not working. It is letting me delete the game itself but not the dlc and I can’t find out how to delete/fix it. Someone please help. Also, i our “Dark Souls” as the subtopic because there isn’t an option for Dark Souls 3.

    :)
     
    Crazzyhobo67, Dec 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Cannot uninstall game?

    I cannot uninstall a game (far cry 4)

    It lets me uninstall the DLC, when I try to uninstall the game the typical uninstall message appears but after that nothing happens, the game stays there yet I clicked uninstall (there were no error messages either)
     
    MrMarshMallow3, Dec 24, 2017
    #2
  3. TimRedden
    TimRedden Guest
    How do you buy DLC content

    Should be in store....but do not buy. I bought the asgard one and now i cannot spawn vehicles with out game crashing to desktop. I had to uninstall DLC and it works again.
     
    TimRedden, Dec 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Cannot uninstall dlc

    well that usually happen sometime so Cannot uninstall dlc ;) you can Solve it by Restart your Console

    please let me know if it isn"t work
     
    itzjustARTYOM, Jan 1, 2018
    #4
  5. itzjustARTYOM Win User

    Cannot uninstall dlc

    well that usually happen sometime so ;) you can Solve it by Restart your Console

    please let me know if it isn"t work
  6. SS JAGERKATZE Win User

    cannot get back uninstalled dlc

    Hello epic fish jd

    You can call the Support Team at 1-800-4MYXBOX and ask them to check your entitlements to see if the DLC is there and they should be able to see it and help you out with the issue just have your email ready or phone number that is on the account so they
    can verify the account, and have you tried removing your profile and re-downloading it? also try clearing Alternate MAC address or powercycle and see if this fixes the issue if not call the Support Team.
  7. SS JAGERKATZE Win User

    cannot get back uninstalled dlc

    Hello epic fish jd

    You can call the Support Team at 1-800-4MYXBOX and ask them to check your entitlements to see if the DLC is there and they should be able to see it and help you out with the issue just have your email ready or phone number that is on the account so they
    can verify the account, and have you tried removing your profile and re-downloading it? also try clearing Alternate MAC address or powecycle and see if this fixes the issue if not call the Support Team.
  8. TimRedden Win User

    How do you buy DLC content

    Should be in store....but do not buy. I bought the asgard one and now i cannot spawn vehicles with out game crashing to desktop. I had to uninstall DLC and it works again.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Uninstalling DLC

    Hey, everyone! I am popping in here to see if you are still experiencing this issue. Are you unable to uninstall DLC for a game that you do not own still? If you are, could you please provide me with your

    console's operating system
    ? Please post back the entire OS, including the stuff in the parentheses. Once I have this, I can pass it along to the appropriate teams. Thanks so much for providing this information for us! :)
Thema:

Cannot uninstall dlc

Loading...
  1. Cannot uninstall dlc - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall dlc

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. A corrupted game i cannot uninstall

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A corrupted game i cannot uninstall: I found out yesterday that one of my games got corrupted when i tried to play it,so after receiving the pop-up message,i tried to uninstall and reinstall the game,just as it said,but i just...
  10. xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them: ive tried installing windwos 11 and going back to windows 10 now back to windows 11 reset and repairing the xbox app getx-apppackage removing gaming services xbox insider hub all this and i...