Cannot unblock multiple players game for my child's account
Discus and support Cannot unblock multiple players game for my child's account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to allow the multiple players game for my child's account but it just doesn't work. I have 2 child's account and 1 works but the other one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ForcedMold5355, Jul 29, 2018.
Thema:
Cannot unblock multiple players game for my child's account
Loading...
-
Cannot unblock multiple players game for my child's account - Similar Threads - Cannot unblock multiple
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Cannot unblock account
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCannot unblock account: My boyfriend blocked my account (lol) but now wants to unblock me. I can see his profile but is offline. He can see my activity but when clicks to unblock me, soon after the account shows as... -
Support cannot unblock my account
in XBoX AccessibilitySupport cannot unblock my account: Hi all. For about one month of trying, i decided to try and ask here and hope for similar cases. Let's make it short... One month ago, my account got compromised. I contacted support and they... -
My wife cannot add my friend, unmute or unblock him. The same goes for him
in XBoX on ConsolesMy wife cannot add my friend, unmute or unblock him. The same goes for him: We have been having this problem for a while and I have called Xbox support a couple times and tried using the online help but nothing has worked. Long story short my best friend and wife cannot... -
Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock
in XBoX on ConsolesAccount Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock: I have two Xbox Live Gold accounts: one for me and one for my kids. My account is 3 years old. It has been blocked due to 'too many password attempts' for approximately two years. The email...