Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account

Discus and support Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got bedrock edition on my computer after being forced to play on my ipad. I had some map packs, clothes, and worlds and such. I go over to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EverettJinjoe, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account

I recently got bedrock edition on my computer after being forced to play on my ipad. I had some map packs, clothes, and worlds and such. I go over to sign in and click “Sync to Microsoft Account” instead of “Leave on device”

After I sign in, it doesn’t sync. I have no map packs and no skins. My worlds are still there but i’m not sure if they’re on my computer. The marketplace urges you to sync it to an account but it doesn’t work. Fix your system microsoft, this has been going on for years now.

:)

EverettJinjoe, Oct 9, 2022
  2. EverettJinjoe Win User

Ok, I'll do that in a while. I'm currently busy, but hopefully that will fix my issue.
  3. EverettJinjoe Win User

Thanks for the reply. I can't really back up my files and move them because I don't like meddling with that stuff. I migrated my account, but that doesn't fix my problem using microsofts system to save my stuff.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello EverettJinjoe,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi EverettJinjoe,

We really appreciate for your time and effort. We would like to ask if you have tried contacting the Mojang support and opened a ticket. If you have not, then we highly recommend opening a support ticket with them for assistance with issues regarding your account and items you own. You may go to this link for the following support articles that you can look over.

The best solution is to contact Mojang as they are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed.

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Hello EverettJinjoe,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having an issue with your Minecraft and Microsoft account. As per description, you have bedrock edition on your PC and still not able to sync your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

Here are some fixes that you might try.

Solution 1: (You may skip the one that you have done laready)

1. Save Minecraft Worlds on Your Android Device
    2. Download & Set up the Bedrock App
    3. Upload Your Minecraft Worlds to Google Drive
    4. Sync Minecraft Worlds on Different Android Devices
    Solution 2:

For Login Issues you may try to check and do the following steps;

Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher must have the same credentials to avoid getting into login issues. The main goal here is to have access to Minecraft Launcher and play the game. So first of all, let us verify your credentials and know where your license is and be connected to Minecraft services.

How to login:

We hope it worked out for you. If not, please reply to this forum to let us know. We will be happy to follow you and help you.

Have a great day ahead of you.

Sincerely

Geri M.

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
    Why are you showing instructions involving Android devices when the OP has stated that their issue is with the game that was on an iPad but now they want to play on PC? These Android related instructions will be applicable to devices using IOS?
Thema:

1. Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cannot sync minecraft

2. my xbox minecraft bedrock worlds cannot sync onto my pc minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox minecraft bedrock worlds cannot sync onto my pc minecraft bedrock.: this has been an occuring issue ever since ive downloaded minecraft. i dont know why but i am unable to play my minecraft worlds which i have created on my xbox now that i want to play on my pc....
  3. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  4. How do I stop this message *We cannot sync and more data for this game*?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop this message *We cannot sync and more data for this game*?: I get a message saying *we cannot sync any more data* after exiting my minecraft world. I have lost a lot of progress by trying steps given to other people like clearing local saved data and...
  5. My Minecraft says my worlds cannot sync data what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft says my worlds cannot sync data what should I do?: I had to delete Minecraft for extra space and when I reinstalled it all my worlds say they can’t sync the data and I don’t know what to do. dc0224e8-96c0-4919-a997-832069c78ba1
  6. Cannot Sync Xbox 360 Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Sync Xbox 360 Controllers: I have 4 controllers. I actually have a dozen but they are off and not the issue. The issue is ONLY ONE connects. No matter which other I try I cannot get 2 or more to connect. Just the one. I can...
  7. XBox One Controller cannot sync with the device

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller cannot sync with the device: Hi, My XBoxOne wireless controllers worked without any problems for a few years. Unfortunatelly, on of my controllers started blinking and cannot connect to the device. I have tried the...
  8. Xbox series X turns on but no picture and cannot sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X turns on but no picture and cannot sync: When I turn on my Xbox Series X, every few days I get this issue. Basically it turns on with the bleep but then there's no picture on the monitor, so I thought it was a hdmi issue, but I found out...
  9. Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account: I have made several purchases inside the Minecraft app on my Kindle Fire. I was not logged into my Microsoft account at the time that I made the purchases, but when I tried to log in later, I...
  10. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......