Cannot subscribe to xbox live gold

Discus and support Cannot subscribe to xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just Bought a 10$ gift card and found out i cannot buy xbox live gold with it unless i have a credit card but i don`t have a credit card can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mohamedDR, Mar 26, 2020.

1. mohamedDR
    mohamedDR Guest

I just Bought a 10$ gift card and found out i cannot buy xbox live gold with it unless i have a credit card

but i don`t have a credit card

can you please make that happen?

xbox live cards are not available in my country.

:)

mohamedDR, Mar 26, 2020
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

gift card-xbox live gold

To clarify ... what you'd do is use that gift card on the Microsoft Store website to buy a prepaid Xbox Live Gold membership card. You cannot subscribe to Gold using account funds, however.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Currency on your account cannot be used to purchase a Live membership. However, it may be possible to use it from the Microsoft Store website to purchase a membership code. Please go to
    https://microsoft.com then do a search for Xbox Digital Gift Codes and see if you can use the currency there. If not then you would need to purchase a prepaid membership card from your local
    retailer that is open.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  6. KellPacoc Win User

forza horizon 4 multiplayer

Just subscribe to live gold on xbox.
Thema:

1. Cannot subscribe to xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Cannot subscribe live

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  6. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  7. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  8. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  9. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  10. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64