Cannot Subscribe to PC Game Pass As Cannot Change from UK to Ireland

Discus and support Cannot Subscribe to PC Game Pass As Cannot Change from UK to Ireland in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have recently moved from the UK to Ireland and I am trying to subscribe to PC game pass but am unable to do so. When trying to subscribe I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidBruceD4, Jan 19, 2022.

  1. DavidBruceD4
    DavidBruceD4 Guest

    Cannot Subscribe to PC Game Pass As Cannot Change from UK to Ireland


    Hi

    I have recently moved from the UK to Ireland and I am trying to subscribe to PC game pass but am unable to do so.

    When trying to subscribe I have to confirm my address and my 2 previous UK addresses show but the update option locks the country to the UK.

    My address and country have been updated for my Microsoft account

    Thanks

    :)
     
    DavidBruceD4, Jan 19, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Cannot Subscribe to PC Game Pass As Cannot Change from UK to Ireland

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Kindly check out this support article on updating your address when you move to a new country here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

    No, you cannot change your subscription to Xbox Game Pass for PC, your best bet is wait until your Xbox Game Pass expires or subscribe to Xbox Game pass Ultimate, and get it all in one subscription.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Changing regions to buy Xbox game pass and it won't work

    Hi EastMagic457061, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    As I have checked, Ireland is a supported region which means that you should be able to buy or subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    If you have an active Xbox Live Gold. Xbox Game Pass for Console, EA Play, or PC Game Pass that was purchased in the UK region it will not work because the region's subscriptions are from the UK still. This means that to fix the issue, you may need to wait for any of the subscriptions to expire in that way you can purchase an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for your physical region which is Ireland.
  5. CalGamez Win User

    Can't change region on profile address Minecraft Launcher

    i'm on pc and my region on microsoft is in the uk just not in the launcher which i cannot change
  6. ngocphi Win User

    XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?

    Thats because you have to change your region

    Since Bangladesh isnt an xbox live region you cannot get the xgu for pc

    The Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan is currently available in the following markets: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany,
    Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, *Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, UK, US *(purchase at
    your local retailer)
Thema:

Cannot Subscribe to PC Game Pass As Cannot Change from UK to Ireland

Loading...
  1. Cannot Subscribe to PC Game Pass As Cannot Change from UK to Ireland - Similar Threads - Cannot Subscribe Game

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot subscribe Xbox game pass ultimate or core

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot subscribe Xbox game pass ultimate or core: I am able to subscribe to Xbox Game Pass for PC, but when it comes to Xbox, I am unable to upgrade or subscribe to the Ultimate plan after my last PC Game Pass subscription expired. The error...
  10. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64