Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban

Discus and support Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] One day I could not log into Minecraft as it would say that my Xbox live account has been banned. My Microsoft account is still active.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bleh bleh1, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Bleh bleh1
    Bleh bleh1 Guest

Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban [​IMG]
    One day I could not log into Minecraft as it would say that my Xbox live account has been banned. My Microsoft account is still active.

:)

Bleh bleh1, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Bleh bleh1 Win User

On the Enforcement history page under "Active suspensions" and "Enforcement history" it says "Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later"
  3. Jonny306 Win User

4. Bleh bleh1 Win User

I'm trying to figure out why it says that it cant give any notification.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

What do you mean by history notification?

Sadly we can't see attached images.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

Please have a look at the Community Standards we ALL agree to follow and abide by below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...

Im sorry but again, support cannot assist with ANY enforcement action.
Thema:

1. Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban - Similar Threads - Cannot submit appeal

2. My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...: On june 9th 2022 I was in a party with one of my friends when All of a sudden I was permanently banned and I cannot submit a case review is there anyway that I can still get my account back...
  3. Xbox Series X - crashes multiple times every use - Cannot submit ticket for service

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - crashes multiple times every use - Cannot submit ticket for service: Hi all, Looking for help. My Xbox series X (purchased in April 2022) is crashing while playing multiple games. Crash = game/application quits to the xbox home screen and you have to re-load the...
  4. I cannot log into the Sea Of Thieves Website to submit a ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into the Sea Of Thieves Website to submit a ticket: I am having a glitch for Sea Of Thieves, basically; everything that is customizable is reset to a certain way or most default EVERYTIME I close the game, or simply leave a server, if I get...
  5. HResult 80070070 Cannot submit bug report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HResult 80070070 Cannot submit bug report: Xbox seems to think it is out of space, even for a screenshot file. Quote: Try sending again. There's a problem with the screenshot file, so this problem won't be reported. (HResult: 80070070)...
  6. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  7. cannot submit a case review for suspension i was not notified i have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot submit a case review for suspension i was not notified i have: I need to get a member of the ENFORCEMANT TEAM tohelp me and lift the suspension i have that 1. I was not informed i have 2. Cannot submit a case review as i have no active suspensions (i have...
  8. Cannot submit case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot submit case review: Hi, I just received a mail that my son's account is banned for about 24 hrs. I am wondering why, so I want to submit a case review. On the Enforcement-page there is no option to do so. The page...
  9. suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review)

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review): I was suspended from online chat (messaging etc) on the 3/6/17 and suspended from multiplayer the same day. The suspension for chat etc. Was suppose to end on the 18/6/17 and the other the day...
  10. my sons account has been pertinently banned and cannot submit case review because its the only ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons account has been pertinently banned and cannot submit case review because its the only ...: my son has been permanently banned from writing mean stuff to other players, as i do not condone anything that he has said or done he is willing to make a plea for forgiveness to the enforcement...