Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

Discus and support Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flame 16, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Flame 16
    Flame 16 Guest

I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly booted me to “connect to Xbox live”.

I closed the app and checked my wifi/ethernet cable; it’s fine. I load up the game and I’m still unable to sign in. I quick restarted my Xbox, checked wifi again, loaded up the game and same issue

I cleared my 360 storage, and tried again. SAME ISSUE.

I restarted my router and tried again. No luck.

I connected my Xbox to my phone’s hot spot and I was FINALLY able to download profile and sign in. I switched back to wifi and I was able to play with no issues.

I thought I solved the issue permanently until I tried to play earlier today and the problem came back. I repeated my previous steps and it did work, but I wasn’t able to switch back to my wifi this time. I tried to find similar situations online and tried the following recommendations that ultimately did not work for me.

- deleted the game app and reinstalled

- signed in and out my account/removed my profile from the console

- Reset Xbox (partial AND factory reset)

- Tried another Microsoft account, same issue

Hell, I even tested my PS5 and PS4. I had no issues with PSN sign in or had inability to play games online. So my internet is NOT an issue

Anyone from Microsoft, please answer with some other solutions or INVESTIGATE the issue because I am not alone who is experiencing this issue☹️ I have seen many similar situations posted on other sites, including this one.

I just want to be able to play my favourite games after a long day of work‼️

Thanks!

:)

Flame 16, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Flame 16,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

You are correct that this issue is currently a known bug and some users are also experiencing and this has been mitigated however there is no specific time for the permanent fix to be rolled out. We encourage to provide your feedback through the dedicated platform in Xbox because this will be useful with the investigating team.

You can use the Report a Problem app on the Xbox console to report an issue or unexpected behavior in a game or app, which helps Team Xbox investigate and fix problems on the Xbox console. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum]

Additionally, you can try signing out your Xbox account in all devices and try signing in again through your Xbox Series X console. With regards to your concern about connecting back to your Wi-Fi, let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve this problem.

If we may ask, have you tried connecting using wired connection? You may check the link below to help you troubleshoot the problem.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

Error downloading Xbox 360 profile

The error message appears when the system starts "downloading your game info". It freezes in the same spot every time, and says "There is a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem. 8007274D"

I can sign in to cloud gaming on my laptop, and my 360 profile loads just fine. But I cannot do it on my Series X on the same network.
  4. JoshCurwin Win User

Skate 2 Xbox Series X

Yes im signed into the same account on the series x and yes my cloud game saves were enabled on the 360
  5. ThatDirtyDave Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I am having the same issue and same error code (80151912) when I'm running the Xbox 360 emulator on my Xbox series X.

I can sign into Xbox live on my Xbox series x but not on the emulator running the Xbox 360.
  6. Verified ✅9 Win User

What do I do if my Xbox won’t let me have no more then 4. Games and I have a external storage but it keeps making me move all my games

series s and x games can only run from the internal storage or official (rip off) expansion card. only xbox one and 360 bc games can run off the external hdd.
    So I cannot download GTA Xbox series s/x edition on my external hardware?
Thema:

1. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X - Similar Threads - Cannot sign 360

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  4. I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account: Since yesterday I haven't been able to sign into my account on my xbox 360 due to error code 800704dc I know it's not anything to do with my connection or xbox live because I can sign into any...
  5. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  6. Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360: Before I removed my profile from my Xbox 360 as a troubleshooting step, I was getting an error message 80151103. I verified my password was correct and it was 11 digits long. Regardless, kept...
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.: I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the...
  8. Xbox 360, cannot sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360, cannot sign in: @XBF Leslie D I have been having issues with trying to sign into my 360 I bought it like 8 years ago with a account already on it and I played on that account and made it mine so that's where all...
  9. Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]: So recently I bought an Xbox 360 during this pandemic, and I am unable to sign in. I should probably preface this with the fact that I have made the account on not a 360, and am signing in there...
  10. Cannot sign into Xbox 360 account on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Xbox 360 account on Xbox One.: I’m currently trying to play Fallout 3, a game that uses the emulator for Xbox 360 on an Xbox One account. I have cleared my Xbox 360 information in order to fix this problem, and it still hasn’t...