Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

Discus and support Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the Xbox 360. I have been playing Battlefield for years. Today I cannot as I keep getting the message "your gamer profile does not have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter Smith11, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

I have the Xbox 360. I have been playing Battlefield for years. Today I cannot as I keep getting the message "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live". I have googled and found Settings - Family - content control and
    tried on and off but there is no change. I cannot play now. Could you please tell me what I can do, I have tried chat and cannot get anyone. Thanks

:)

Peter Smith11, Mar 21, 2020
  2. rheilabs Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

playing PVZ and is having an error message "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."
  3. BO3LIY Win User

your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

i want solution xbox error your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

please help me
  4. BO3LIY Win User

Connection Error-"Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."

i want solution xbox error your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality please help me
  5. GurneyHalleck1 Win User

Battlefield Bad Company 2

6. Cathproudlock Win User

EA account

sorry i cant resist.............................

lmgtfy.com
Thema:

Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

1. Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to... - Similar Threads - Cannot sign live

2. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  3. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  4. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  5. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  6. Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...: Cannot login to fortnite on any console. Error message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live f590f8ed-953c-4172-bf6e-754468c6c35f
  7. i cannot sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot sign into xbox live: i cant sign onto xbox live 3982b502-c0ae-46d4-9a18-5e381f7ba63d
  8. cannot sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign in to xbox live: help??? So basically I have bought this game on steam, and it is asking me to login to xbox live (i have not owened an xbox in 14 years) and it asks for my phone number and email adress....
  9. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.: I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the...
  10. Cannot sign in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live: Hello Microsoft community experts!! I am unable to sign-in to my Xbox account. I play Asphalt 9 on windows 10 and for the past 1 week, I am unable to login to Xbox. What are the possible fixes I...