Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

Discus and support Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So whenever I go to Minecraft on the Nintendo switch and I type in the code on my phone and type in my password, it will say that I can safely close... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chanceler_647, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

So whenever I go to Minecraft on the Nintendo switch and I type in the code on my phone and type in my password, it will say that I can safely close the window, so I do. When I go back to Minecraft it says I'm not yet signed in and have to type in another code. I've tried this a couple of times and its just a big loophole. Can you help me out?

:)

Chanceler_647, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Account

Hello AbbySpencer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch is signing your cousin into your Microsoft account instead of your cousin's account. We do not provide support for the Nintendo Switch on the Xbox forums.
    We recommend reaching out to
    Mojang
    for assistance with signing out and signing in to Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. We hope this helps!
  4. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chanceler_647, have you ever migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft, if yes you can log in with your account normally on a Microsoft website?

have you ever migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft, if yes you can log in with your account normally on a Microsoft website?

If you haven't migrated yet, click the link below.

How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

If you still can't log in, you'll need to contact Nintendo support so they can guide you with the Switch System.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You can also sign into Microsoft account | Home to make sure everything is under control as far as your Microsoft account goes. If there aren't any issues with your Microsoft account, and the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance.
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Microsoft

2. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  3. I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.: I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft. 8f32f6da-8e17-40b5-9d0b-b30b129b9457
  4. I cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website with my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website with my Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a Microsoft account that I would like to link to my Epic Games account, in order to play on Xbox. However, when I try to sign in to the Xbox website with the same Microsoft Account,...
  5. I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...: I created a Microsoft account a few years back, which was linked to my google account. I have multiple emails in said google account from microsoft themselves that included one-time codes to sign...
  6. How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...: Everytime I try sign into Microsoft on Minecraft it comes up with a crossbow error but I cannot find a way to fix it. Anything helps:) I'm on ps5 also. e41d9fb9-c883-44da-bfc5-6602c9720cea
  7. I cannot sign into my minecraft Playstation 4 account with my microsoft account and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into my minecraft Playstation 4 account with my microsoft account and I've...: Ever since I have had to reset my password for my Playstation Network Account, it logged me out of minecraft and the microsoft account linked to it. I've tried for over a year now to log into my...
  8. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4?: I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on PS4 minecraft, I follow all the steps on screen to link my account. On my phone it says it should now be connected, yet on my Playstation it says my...
  9. Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10: When I go to sign in to Microsoft store and select my account it goes to another window that closes instantly with the account at the top with a “sign in” instead of my username. Similar thing...
  10. i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing: Hello All i Just downloaded a xbox app on microsoft store, but the sign in button does nothing The Store is signed in no problem to my microsoft account, also xbox companion is signed in too,...