Cannot Sign In or Add ANY Account on current Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support Cannot Sign In or Add ANY Account on current Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Huge issue for me. I had to update my Microsoft account password last night. No issues. Continued gaming no problem. This morning I was asked by my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Co2_Outbr3ak, May 14, 2023.

1. Cannot Sign In or Add ANY Account on current Alpha Skip Ahead

Huge issue for me.

I had to update my Microsoft account password last night. No issues. Continued gaming no problem. This morning I was asked by my Series X "Who is playing today?" on boot-up. Immediately I knew it was a sign in issue, as I never see this screen.

I attempt to sign in...and something would attempt to load the proper form on the Xbox, keyboard pops up for a split second, and disappeared with an error. My fiances account couldn't sign in either. If I clicked the name 3-4 times before the load attempted, then the proper form would appear asking for the password. Password input results in a brief loading circle and then nothing happens. So I did a console Reset.

Set console up via my Xbox app on my phone with my account signed in. Phone hung up on set up but console was "Finished Updates!". I proceeded on console only and it had an issue displaying 4K automatically. Ok....

Get back to the home screen, go to sign in again, (+ Add new) this time no error but screen just flashes some loading circles for a second and then abruptly stops. I tried adding via another method from my phone instead to verify. I verified with my MFA through Authenticator on my phone, and the Series X responded by trying to "load in adding my account" but abruptly stops again.

No accounts get added. I cannot play any games or apps as they require "the owner to sign in" but I literally cannot sign in due to this issue. I cannot even use my system at this point.

I have submitted both my original issue signing in and adding a new account after setup in Report a Problem. Post is here for visibility as I play my Xbox frequently (2-3 hours almost daily) and have never had such an issue with Alpha ring before.

Please get this fixed. I'd love to play and not redownload 800gb of stuff....

submitted by /u/Co2_Outbr3ak
    [link] [comments]

/u/Co2_Outbr3ak, May 14, 2023
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass

I think, the add exist only on the main account but...i've just tried on my console with different account and don't have personnaly any difference between them. Are you Insider on your main account ? (I'm Alpha Skip Ahead for info)
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. jdpup1300 Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

Alpha skip ahead I'm currently in beta just think it would be cool to be able to help at the cutting edge of new development
  6. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
Thema:

Cannot Sign In or Add ANY Account on current Alpha Skip Ahead

1. Cannot Sign In or Add ANY Account on current Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign Add

2. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  3. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  4. Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.: Have had issues with Xbox for last week, not being able to sign in. Today it gave this error. We have done a hard reset and as much troubleshooting as possible online. Nothing is working....
  5. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  6. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  7. I cannot sign in or add new user to Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in or add new user to Xbox Series X: I started to have this problem after a firmware update back in May 2022. No matter what I do, resetting console to factory specs, or keep games and apps and reset console, I cannot sign in or add...
  8. I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless...
  9. Sign in problems - cannot add user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problems - cannot add user: Hi. I had to reset my password because my sneaky son was usiing it to extend screen time when I started getting errors trying to log in on my console. I had assumed it would ask me for the new...
  10. Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset: Hello, I've followed the troubleshooting steps in this link but I am still facing the issue:...