Cannot share or upload screenshots

Discus and support Cannot share or upload screenshots in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Any time i save a screenshot or clip if i try to view or share them it says "☹️ something went wrong. Sorry we can't share this right now try again in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by �� Corby��, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Cannot share or upload screenshots

Any time i save a screenshot or clip if i try to view or share them it says "☹️ something went wrong. Sorry we can't share this right now try again in a while."

It also makes me upload them more than once like it never uploaded

As far as i can tell i can still see them on my xbox phone app.

:)

�� Corby��, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When was the last time you were able to share or view your clips? Does the issue happen to all of your clips?

You could try to remove your profile and power cycle your console before adding it back to refresh it.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  3. CASI-CGN Win User

Error code 0x82323001

Same Problem.

Cant share and upload Screenshots
  4. Tater Mc Spuds Win User

Halo 4 (I cant access my file share)

I might have worded that wrong, i can save things and upload them in my file share and I can see what everyone reccomends me but i cannot search for new maps, videos, screenshots etc..
  5. deliciousmagic Win User

Please help correct this mistake....

I cannot upload the screenshot, the web form produces an upload error in both IE11 and Chrome.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Screenshots won't save or share from the upload app

Hey there MercWithAXbox!

Sorry to hear about the screenshot issue! It's possible for screenshots to take a few moments to be able to be shared. I recommend taking a screenshot, waiting 5-10 minutes, and then check to see if you can share the screenshot from the Upload app.

Post back and let us know how it goes! :D
Thema:

1. Cannot share or upload screenshots - Similar Threads - Cannot share upload

2. MW3 - Cannot Share to Social Networks Message After Every Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 - Cannot Share to Social Networks Message After Every Game: After every game of MW3, whether it be Zombies or Multiplayer, I get 2 messages saying I need to change a setting (privacy) to share on social networks. As the family owner, I have changed all the...
  3. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  4. Cannot share “Live” with new Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share “Live” with new Series X: I have Game Pass Ultimate and a Series X. My wife had a One X. As of last night with her One X set as my Home box, she and I could play all of my games (purchased or Game Pass) and both play...
  5. I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...: some of my old friends were being petty and reported my old messages and got me suspended. its been quite some time since i got suspended and i still cannot live stream....
  6. Cannot share any of my games with my children in our network

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot share any of my games with my children in our network: I cannot set any of the three Xboxes in my home to be the home Xbox, therefore I cannot share any of the 100+ games in my library with any of my children on any of the three xboxes I have in our...
  7. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included: Split from this thread. I've been facing the same problem. Can't find a fix either. If I upload without a voiceover it's sharable, but with one I get the same error message each time suggesting...
  8. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  9. Cannot share videos after editing with UPLOAD STUDIO and adding voiceover...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos after editing with UPLOAD STUDIO and adding voiceover...: Not sure if this is happening with anyone else, or it might just be purposefully restricted by Microsoft with a very vague error message... But when I edit a video using the UPLOAD STUDIO app I...
  10. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio IF VOICEOVER IS INCLUDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio IF VOICEOVER IS INCLUDED: I can create clip compilations and share with friends just fine as long as there is no voiceover added. If I edit and add voiceover to videos I get an error message that says "something went...