Cannot seem to find insider content tab?

Discus and support Cannot seem to find insider content tab? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there, I have an issue with the new XBOX Insider Hub app. I'm new to it (haven't used it in 4 years) and I cannot seem to find the insider content... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Aiden_existed, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Cannot seem to find insider content tab?

Hi there, I have an issue with the new XBOX Insider Hub app. I'm new to it (haven't used it in 4 years) and I cannot seem to find the insider content tab. I've looked around on this sub for a few 10-20 minutes and looked for posts related to my question and only found 2, those only having 1-2 answers that are very vague and not helping me much. Any answer is grately appreciated, so thank you very much!

submitted by /u/Aiden_existed
    [link] [comments]

/u/Aiden_existed, Nov 28, 2022
  2. The Cthulhu Win User

Question regarding a Kudo Tsunoda interview

If it was on the Inside Xbox row then you might find it in the archive tab at the end.
  3. RiTTzFAN93wj Win User

I deleted a pre order bonus and I don't know how to get it back

Look it back up in the store if you cannot find it, go to the Halo 5 game inside my games and app, and select the menu button on the Halo 5 game and select manage game, see if you can find the content there

javascript:void(0);
  4. Ro_Bert Win User

Access to Xboxc screenshots on PC

i ve got the app, but i can not find screenshots inside the profile tab...
  5. The Resistance Win User

Inside Xbox canned in US, is UK Next?

I find it rather strange that they canned Inside Xbox which resulted in Dan and Andy etc losing their job. Yet they now have a Games News tab up in the Game Marketplace, which they now put Outside Xbox on featuring Andy and team. That all seemed rather strange
    when it appeared.
  6. TylerMakaro Win User

Two issues

The extra social tab is gone, but I cannot find the YouTube app on the App Marketplace.
Thema:

Cannot seem to find insider content tab?

1. Cannot seem to find insider content tab? - Similar Threads - Cannot seem find

2. How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...: Recently my friend gave me their Xbox One S, because they said the console stopped working and the display didn't output anything. They thought I might be able to fix it so they offered it to me...
  3. Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...: I have not been able to find the game b3b68183-73cb-4a05-a53a-614192b7070e
  4. Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196: So I've been trying for six hours now running through nearly every default answer for fixing the Xbox App, because I'm getting this error with about 30 tested downloads of 30 different games. I'm...
  5. I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard: I am trying to get Netflix and youtube, but when I log in to my Xbox live account the browse apps button disappears and there is only: "Home", "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". However if...
  6. I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...: hello, so I got minecraft xbox one edition a good many years ago and at some point it seems that I got bedrock (likely through some kind of gift.) thing is that now once I've built a new pc with...
  7. Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...: Whenever I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game, or an original Xbox game, I can't because I'm always met with "You have no valid payment options on file". However, I already have a card on file and...
  8. Cannot seem to get game streaming to work well, stutters every 13 seconds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot seem to get game streaming to work well, stutters every 13 seconds.: I am really confused and do not understand how to get this game streaming to work well. I have a netgear night hawk router on a 5.0ghz network and am trying to use a surface pro 2 to stream to....
  9. i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later"

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later": Hey this is , my girlfriend just bought herself here very own Xbox one S. we are excited to play GTA5 online together. problem is that when i add her as a friend it dosn't allow me to "submit" the...
  10. ​I cannot seem to connect my xbox one to my sony dav-dz175..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I cannot seem to connect my xbox one to my sony dav-dz175...": I have tried everything to make this work.... Hopefully someone here knows how to help... The steps I have taken are immense... I contacted sony just to have them tell me, they don't make...