Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

Discus and support Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gainey kwate, Nov 28, 2022.

1. gainey kwate
    gainey kwate Guest

I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section.

:)

gainey kwate, Nov 28, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You gotta goto perks in the gamepass app on your console

Spotify is oy for us and uk regions only and discord is mobile or pc only and no prevuously subscribed nitro accounts https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047412672-Get-3-months-of-Nitro-with-Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate#h_01EGMG07Y34DMP0JNYSWTKFA3V

For nitro
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Gainey, This perk is only available in certain locations.

Is it just this perk that doesn't appear, or none appear?

What I can test is to configure your account to have nothing blocking the receipt of this perk.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on my microsoft account

will open a tab written my personal information

Click, and go to the date of birth

Change to 18+

Then sign out of your account, and sign in again.

you can also test it by downloading the gamepass app on your PC, navigating through the rewards tab and checking if it appears

Also, I'm sorry I can't do anything more than that, but you're on the Community forum, and here, we don't have any kind of access to your account.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. gainey kwate Win User

Can you see the perk? If not it may be a problem at xbox's end.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

I understand. This is the only procedure to unlock this perk.

If not, your region is probably not part of the program.
  6. gainey kwate Win User

Just this perk doesn't appear.

My account is 18+ already.
Thema:

1. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app. - Similar Threads - Cannot discord nitro

2. Cannot get Discord account to Relink to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot get Discord account to Relink to Xbox: I’ve previously had no issues using Discord on my Xbox - but this evening it suddenly needs me to ‘re link account’. I’ve tried doing so on my xbox, through the xbox app, and through the discord...
  3. Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?: Does anyone know any fixes for discord not being able to connect to my chats on Xbox? It transfers from PC or mobile fine but when it pops up on the Xbox it just loads and does nothing. submitted...
  4. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  5. Cannot use discord while in a game

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot use discord while in a game: Whenever I join a call, it doesn't let me speak with the other members while in a game, I only hear them then it disconnects. Only when I'm in the call menu on my Xbox does it work properly. I...
  6. My friend cannot use Discord Nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend cannot use Discord Nitro code.: I recently claimed the 3 months of discord nitro and I sent the code to my friend. He says it says "invalid code entered" and I want to fix this for him. Any fixes?...
  7. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  8. I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store: Hello, there is discord nitro in the store right now and i cant reedem that, it say's that i need to buy Game pass Ultimate to be able to get that. The problem is that i already own Game pass...
  9. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...: I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked...
  10. I cannot redeem discord nitro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem discord nitro?: I just recently purchased Xbox game pass ultimate but when I went to go claim my free discord nitro it always just brings me the games with gold page. Why wont it let me redeem it?...