Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online

Discus and support Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My son has X Box X, and I have X Box One. I purchased the same Madden 2023 digital game on both systems for us to be able to play each other when he is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shaun I_01223, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online

My son has X Box X, and I have X Box One. I purchased the same Madden 2023 digital game on both systems for us to be able to play each other when he is at his moms. We can join parties with each other and communicate, but neither of us are showing in the Madden Friend List. We have logged out and logged in and have 2 different Users accounts. We even unplugged the system, and reset the internet connections.

:)

Shaun I_01223, Dec 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Shaun

Just to confirm, when you say “Xbox X” do you mean Xbox series X?
    I ask this because if you have the Series X/S edition of Madden 23 and your son has the Xbox one edition you’re not going to be able to play with him

Both need to use the same edition
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey I'm Cooperstar21 (Cfm21)

Hey there CoffeeCoronet! No, you don't have to be someones friend in order to play with them online, however their are some parental controls that you can't talk to people and some other things unless you are their friend. :) No, there is not a way to
    see who all is playing a specific game unless they are on your friends list. If they are on your friends list, you can see what your friends are playing at the time. :)
  4. BallLikeDrose1 Win User

Cod and bf4 multiplayer issues

same here except i have 5 games and cant play any of them online unless im fortunate enough for them to decide to work cod,bf4,madden,nba 2k and dr3 if im lucky 2k and madden will let me online for a while but cod all i get now is you need an active network(which
    i have) and battlefield always tells me the ea servers are down as well as madden and its funny because i check my friends list and my friends can play are usually playing these games while im stuck getting told im not online by cod
  5. NARbluebear Win User

Minecraft Launcher - Update button not working

As of today (9/8/2023), the issue has re-appeared. This time, I cannot cancel the update as it is not listed in the Microsoft Store. I am now stuck with the Legacy launcher again. Can someone PLEASE help me?
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Forza 5 F2P weekend

Can someone help me downloaded this game had a race and am seeing people of my friends list but there not online how?
Thema:

1. Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online - Similar Threads - Cannot friend list

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  4. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  5. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  6. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  7. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  8. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  9. Cannot Connect to a Specific friend on my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect to a Specific friend on my friends list.: When attempting to connect to a certain friend via GTA Online or Party chat, we are disconnected from the party in a matter of minutes or booted from the server in the same amount of time. The...
  10. Cannot send messages to anyone not on my friend list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot send messages to anyone not on my friend list: Just started having this problem about a few weeks ago, Whenever I try to respond to a message or message someone that isn't on my friend list, it says "Cannot send message" over and over again....