Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

Discus and support Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently received a code for 5 USD that I can redeem from the Xbox store to buy games with the sale going on. However, when I tried to redeem it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RobinJakobsen, May 20, 2020.

  1. Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox


    I recently received a code for 5 USD that I can redeem from the Xbox store to buy games with the sale going on. However, when I tried to redeem it, there was an error saying that I should contact Xbox for another code for my geographic location which is
    Norway. I tried contacting support, but was asked to ask instead here on the forums. I really hope somebody can help me. Thank you very much. Have a nice day ahead.

    :)
     
    RobinJakobsen, May 20, 2020
    #1
  2. David17s Win User

    Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

    Change ur location to USA to receive it.

    Note that the purchase that's made with it can be used in USA aswell. I had the same problem.
  3. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

    Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

    Forum cant help you. You must contact support. Go to the payment and billing section of support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Norway

    Hours of operation:

    Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

    Saturday: Closed

    Sunday: Closed

    Phone Numbers

    Direct dial: +47 23 16 25 54

    Free: 800 14174

    TTY (text telephone): 800 14175

    Note that if you call us from a mobile phone, additional charges incurred by the service provider. Contact your service provider for more information.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

    Not if you're using a VPN to bypass region issues.
  5. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

    Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

    It is not legal to change location which doesn't match location where you live.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

    Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

    Hi there.

    As far as I am aware, promotional codes are only redeemable in the region they were intended for. For example, a USD$5 code will be for the USA only, a £5 code will be for the UK only, etc. If your account is set to USA but you are physically located in
    Norway then you'll need to change the region settings to Norway.

    I hope this helps.

    -
Thema:

Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

Loading...
  1. Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox - Similar Threads - Cannot retrieve USD

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. I am playing Assassin's creed 2 on my Xbox S and cannot retrieve my saved games from the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing Assassin's creed 2 on my Xbox S and cannot retrieve my saved games from the...: I keep playing and the game keeps automatically saving but then when I quit and go back to play later, there are no registered saves ????? 7350ff60-244c-4f29-998e-1c6d4633fdd1