Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X
Discus and support Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the alpha-skip ahead group and I tried to report a problem regarding an audio issue while playing a movie on Disney+. I was able to get the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarkHarlock79, Apr 24, 2022.
Thema:
Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X
Loading...
-
Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Cannot report problem
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Cannot report bug from console anymore - Alpha skip ahead
in XboX InsidersCannot report bug from console anymore - Alpha skip ahead: My console is in Alpha skip ahead cycle, and I cannot report bugs anymore since the option is no longer showing up on the "long press xbox button" menu. I wanted to report the controller lost... -
HResult 80070070 Cannot submit bug report
in XBoX Games and AppsHResult 80070070 Cannot submit bug report: Xbox seems to think it is out of space, even for a screenshot file. Quote: Try sending again. There's a problem with the screenshot file, so this problem won't be reported. (HResult: 80070070)... -
Cannot report people
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot report people: Why can`t i report people on xboxone console 808ea59c-358a-4e2a-bdf8-dc93bb46acfc