Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

Discus and support Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can launch some games normally (some won't start, but I will discuss this in other thread) and play without problems. But after quitting and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by emirst, Sep 11, 2022.

  1. emirst
    emirst Guest

    Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4


    I can launch some games normally (some won't start, but I will discuss this in other thread) and play without problems. But after quitting and then trying to play the same games again, it shows an error that the game has already launched with error code 0x800705b4. When I checked the task manager, it shows that the game does not quit properly, the game instance is still there as if the game is still running. And what makes it worse is that I can't end the game task, it says "Unable to terminate process. Access Denied" even though I am using admin account in my PC. I can only replay the game if I restart the PC. I also have tried every single solution possible from reinstalling Xbox app and Gaming Service, to update (not reinstall) Windows. But none of them works.

    Can anyone please help me on this problem?

    :)
     
    emirst, Sep 11, 2022
    #1
  2. emirst Win User

    Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

    My windows version is Windows 10 Home Edition
  3. emirst Win User

    Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

    NAT Type is open, but connectivity is blocked


    [​IMG]
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

    Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

    And connectivity
  5. emirst Win User

    Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

    I've done that (as I previously stated in my first post), the problem is still there.

    This is what it looks like when the error happens


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]


    For example, I use the game "Unpacking". As you can see in the first pic, the app thought that the game is already running, but in the second pic, you can see that it is actually not. Moreover, when I try to kill the process "Unpacking.exe", it shows that Access is denied despite that my account has admin privilege. This also happens to other games too
  6. emirst Win User

    Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

    "If the error persists, I advise you to format your PC."

    Done the fresh windows 10 installation, solved all the problem. Luckily I didn't install too much data on OS drive so this shouldn't be a problem. I can play the games again.

    At first my games got crashed to desktop without any reasons, but it seems syncing the clock would do the trick because the games aren't crashing after that.
Thema:

Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

Loading...
  1. Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4 - Similar Threads - Cannot replay game

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live": Hi Guys, Rare Replay wont let me "connect" to Xbox Live, ive tested it and all of it is working, trying to download the 360 profile just says "Checking Network Status" and then tells me it cant...
  9. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live: When trying to run Perfect Dark in backwards compatibility, my profile is logged in but I cannot connect to xbox live (despite being connected on Xbox one). I get error code 80151906, which the...
  10. Perfect Dark Rare Replay cannot play multiplayer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Rare Replay cannot play multiplayer: I have been trying for months to get this stupid Rare Replay version of Perfect Dark to let me play couch co-op, and nothing is working. I've tried connecting various IDs, tried disconnecting the...