Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

Discus and support Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can launch some games normally (some won't start, but I will discuss this in other thread) and play without problems. But after quitting and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by emirst, Sep 11, 2022.

1. emirst
    emirst Guest

I can launch some games normally (some won't start, but I will discuss this in other thread) and play without problems. But after quitting and then trying to play the same games again, it shows an error that the game has already launched with error code 0x800705b4. When I checked the task manager, it shows that the game does not quit properly, the game instance is still there as if the game is still running. And what makes it worse is that I can't end the game task, it says "Unable to terminate process. Access Denied" even though I am using admin account in my PC. I can only replay the game if I restart the PC. I also have tried every single solution possible from reinstalling Xbox app and Gaming Service, to update (not reinstall) Windows. But none of them works.

Can anyone please help me on this problem?

:)

emirst, Sep 11, 2022
  2. emirst Win User

My windows version is Windows 10 Home Edition
  3. emirst Win User

NAT Type is open, but connectivity is blocked

[​IMG]
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity
  5. emirst Win User

I've done that (as I previously stated in my first post), the problem is still there.

This is what it looks like when the error happens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For example, I use the game "Unpacking". As you can see in the first pic, the app thought that the game is already running, but in the second pic, you can see that it is actually not. Moreover, when I try to kill the process "Unpacking.exe", it shows that Access is denied despite that my account has admin privilege. This also happens to other games too
  6. emirst Win User

"If the error persists, I advise you to format your PC."

Done the fresh windows 10 installation, solved all the problem. Luckily I didn't install too much data on OS drive so this shouldn't be a problem. I can play the games again.

At first my games got crashed to desktop without any reasons, but it seems syncing the clock would do the trick because the games aren't crashing after that.
Thema:

1. Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4 - Similar Threads - Cannot replay game

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  8. Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live": Hi Guys, Rare Replay wont let me "connect" to Xbox Live, ive tested it and all of it is working, trying to download the 360 profile just says "Checking Network Status" and then tells me it cant...
  9. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live: When trying to run Perfect Dark in backwards compatibility, my profile is logged in but I cannot connect to xbox live (despite being connected on Xbox one). I get error code 80151906, which the...
  10. Perfect Dark Rare Replay cannot play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Rare Replay cannot play multiplayer: I have been trying for months to get this stupid Rare Replay version of Perfect Dark to let me play couch co-op, and nothing is working. I've tried connecting various IDs, tried disconnecting the...