Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

Discus and support Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; title says it all people. Please can a computer Lord help me ! 1045a36e-c9be-4b84-9ae7-f9ec7d03aad3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FA DWARFAN DUCK, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

title says it all people. Please can a computer Lord help me !

:)

FA DWARFAN DUCK, Dec 27, 2017
  2. SaviorMoney
    SaviorMoney Guest
    Unable to renew Gold through Dashboard ($39.99 rate)

I keep trying to renew my Gold subscription for $39.99 as it says on the dashboard. Every time I try it says "Try that again. There is a problem on our end. Waiting a bit might help" Well, Ive waited nearly 2 weeks so, waiting a bit did NOT help.

SaviorMoney, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Adelulf81
    Adelulf81 Guest
    Can't renew Gold or change my payment details

Tried to renew Gold membership but got the message "Try that again, something happened our end. Waiting a bit might help"

Also there is a code at the bottom which isn't found on this site "QvUva9eeVuikM4wj.47.1.10"

Any help would be appreciated.

Adelulf81, Dec 27, 2017
  4. coolkid249989 Win User

Can't buy anything from xbox store!

I get almost the same thing, except when I try to renew my gold membership, it says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I wait around 7-10 minutes, try again, and yet to no avail.
  5. AmishGuy501 Win User

Xbox live reedem code problem

I've been having the exact same problem. Got a prepaid card to renew my Gold membership, and every time I put in the code it tells me, "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I've been trying for two days now and it still doesn't work.
  6. Babyboomer1978 Win User

Xbox live gold dicount

the add says 20% off 12 months of gold your gold is expiring. I click that and my options are (renew gold now) (check out games) ( terms and conditions). So I click renew gold now and I get the games with gold and the option to extend my gold 1 month,
    3 months, 12 months which all so regular price no discount. If I click on 12 months and extend which takes me to payment screen at full price then gives an error "try that again something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Waiting doesn't help.
  7. TommyAboulhosn Win User

Gold Suscription

This is happening to me as well... i tried renewing my subscription and got an error. Also tried entering a digital gold code... error... im getting a “Try that again” error “Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.”
  8. Flying Dutcher Win User

Can not reedem game says something about somethings wrong at there end

Same here in Frankfurt... just bought a one S today with Horizon 3 for download. Everytime i try it just says : "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." How long do I have to wait... Please Microsoft! Fix that problem!
Thema:

Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

1. Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ... - Similar Threads - Cannot renew gold

2. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  3. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  4. Cannot renew Minecraft Realms Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot renew Minecraft Realms Subscription: Hi all, I'll get straight to the point, here's my problem. I've recently run into a problem where when I open Minecraft to renew my realm subscription on the Mojang website, I get greeted with two...
  5. I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.: I have had a realm for 18 months. The last subscription I purchased was for a 3-month extension. Now, when I try to extend the realm I'm asked to join the new subscription model, which I'm fine...
  6. Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form.: Please help. when i try to renew my live gold it keeps telling me to try a different payment method. I have checked my account details and all are good. I have tried my bank card, Paypal and...
  7. Cannot renew my Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew my Gold membership: Hello there,i m writing to you from Greece...I am trying to renew my gold subcription (i own a Xbox One S) but i get this message: Δοκιμάστε ξανά αρουσιάστηκε κάποιο πρόβλημα από την πλευρά...
  8. Cannot renew Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew Games With Gold: My account is about to expire and the Live website will not renew, even with 2 valid payment methods on file, it just kicks me back into the previous screen when I click "renew". I originally...
  9. Help, GOLD expired and I cannot renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, GOLD expired and I cannot renew: As you can see in the title, my gold membership expired. I want to use Paypal, so I added Paypal as a payment option and it said that I was ready to use it. When I try to pay from the xbox...
  10. Cannot renew gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew gold.: I have just recently purchased a 3 month prepaid card because my gold ran out and this the error I am getting every time I enter it. Xbos-0x80169D3A e5fca3f4-6838-4193-bd74-237e7dfe55f3...