Cannot Remote Play - Dell Latitude 5410

Discus and support Cannot Remote Play - Dell Latitude 5410 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello and I have this issue where originally I can remote play on my xbox one s with Xbox Console Companion app on my Dell Latitude 5410 but now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yhen Floresca, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Cannot Remote Play - Dell Latitude 5410

Hello and I have this issue where originally I can remote play on my xbox one s with Xbox Console Companion app on my Dell Latitude 5410 but now I can't remote play using Xbox app, it just goes black screen after pressing console.

:)

Yhen Floresca, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I answer a thread yesterday with the same scenario, and the recommended steps were helpful. Please check if it doesn't help you too:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. RunningMilkman Win User

double tap option

Dell latitude 10..same issues
  4. J0shuaTh0mps0n Win User

0xc1010090 Windows 8 tablet

Same problem here on Dell Latitude 10 tablet (Windows 8 Pro). One song plays after I click Play Album then error. I can then manually play each song one after another with no problems. But the error occurs after the first song after I click Play Album.

Works fine on my Windows 8 PC signing into same account.
  5. CursoryBloom0 Win User

Regarding My pc Specification

I have a DELL Latitude intel inside CORE i5 laptop and I fam currently trying to put it back to an brand new state as if it were an bran new laptop can you give me step-by-step instructions on how to get back online?
  6. Husko R. K. Win User

Xbox to PC

Nice to know, but I run a refurbished 2012 Dell Latitude E6540 Office Laptop, still no blu-ray, but I'm sure I can find a disk drive that allows blu-ray somewhere, anyways thanks so much you two, have a great night.
Thema:

1. Cannot Remote Play - Dell Latitude 5410 - Similar Threads - Cannot Remote Play

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  6. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  7. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  8. Remote Play Not Working - We found your console but cannot connect

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Not Working - We found your console but cannot connect: I am trying to connect to my XSX from work using my Windows 11 Laptop, I can see the Xbox inside the console list in the Xbox app, I try to connect and I get this error: We found your console but...
  9. Cannot use remote play on my PC or iPhone. Get a black screen for about 1 minute and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use remote play on my PC or iPhone. Get a black screen for about 1 minute and then...: Hi, Please could you let me know if there is a fix to this? I have seen the following forum:...
  10. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...