Cannot reinstall warface

Discus and support Cannot reinstall warface in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After updated of warface, the game was too laggy so I decided to uninstall and reinstall. But found out that warface is not in the Microsoft store.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by June June June, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Cannot reinstall warface

After updated of warface, the game was too laggy so I decided to uninstall and reinstall. But found out that warface is not in the Microsoft store. What do I do now?

:)

June June June, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Cannot reinstall warface

Hello June June June,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are trying to reinstall Warface to your Xbox Console and is unable to because the game is not available on Microsoft Store. Let us see how we can help.

We have found that this is a game specific issue and the best approach on how to resolve the issue is to reach out the game developer support team and submit a ticket. Click the link below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. dave collardgreens Win User

Cannot reinstall warface

No offense but their website is less than helpful while it is your store. It's been around 3 months and neither group has answered the question many people including myself has asked. If it was one game fine but the developer has been entirely removed. Some of us paid money into this game and just want info.
  4. Potatoez Win User

Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers

This did not work I still cannot connect to warface breakout and enlisted keeps refusing my connection
  5. stanstrough Win User

Credits.

6. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

warface

I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
Thema:

Cannot reinstall warface

1. Cannot reinstall warface - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstall warface

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  5. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  6. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  7. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  8. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  9. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86
  10. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc: hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says i need to repurchase... can you please assist...