Cannot reinstall Ark

Discus and support Cannot reinstall Ark in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier in the morning on may 5 2021 I got on my Xbox and I couldn't load into ark I tried restarting my console waiting there was no updates so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkYM, May 6, 2021.

1. DarkYM
    DarkYM Guest

Cannot reinstall Ark

Earlier in the morning on may 5 2021 I got on my Xbox and I couldn't load into ark I tried restarting my console waiting there was no updates so I uninstalled ark and then when I try to reinstall it says installation stopped...

I really need help the ark version I bought in the microsoft store.

:)

DarkYM, May 6, 2021
  2. RoguePLC Win User

Cannot reinstall Ark

Earlier in the morning on may 5 2021 I got on my Xbox and I couldn't load into ark I tried restarting my console waiting there was no updates so I uninstalled ark and then when I try to reinstall it says installation stopped...

I really need help the ark version I bought in the microsoft store.
    Same date same issue, note the things I did and it didnt work, lets hope someone can help us out. I am on the XB insider group too and submitted the error code there as well. I have posted on XB forum, ARK discord, Ark reddit, XB Reddit and even Wildcard (they wont even reply I know). Lets hope someone can help us.
  3. RoguePLC Win User

Cannot reinstall Ark

Yeah I have the same problem I don't know but won't work I tried everything to

(Note) don't delete your data it won't work eather
    No Joke but this happened to me as well on the 5th of Mei 2021, Here is the post I have been putting up everywhere,

Message I have been posting everywhere, its a sad day today!

Installation Stopped Error code 0xd05e0108

Hi Everyone,

Really hope someone can help me with this, I had Ark Survival Evolved installed XBox one (digital copy) and some DLC for it. Wanting to play yesterday I opened the game and see the first screen then it pops me to a black screen and then back to XB main menu (you get this as well when the system picks up that a game has an update and it did not do the update yet).

Anyway I spoke to friends and there is no new update that happened in the past 48 hours. Looked at the console if there might be a outstanding update that might not have started. None, the console is up to date, the game is up to date. I tried hard resetting several times but no success. Then I did it, I uninstalled the game, everything. Went into my library and looked for the game there, then I opened it and went to manage, just trying to install the base game first. The installation does not pop up as a (1) in the Que for downloads, enter the que. Its is there showing its installing. Without even starting to download it then suddenly says "installation stopped" then the system retries and again it says "installation stopped" when I select it the error message appears 0xd05e0108 with the regular saying and directing me to Xbox error help. The Code is not on the XBox error list btw.

I tried installing other games and even the DLC's for ARK everything else downloads fine its just this base game now all of a sudden. If anyone out there can give me some help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Ps I cleared the cache, deleted the saved games (in case its corrupted), hard reset (several times).
    And not after all this done, its still not wanting to install. Keep getting the same Installation stopped message
  4. SerbanEugen Win User

Cannot reinstall Ark

Yeah I have the same problem I don't know but won't work I tried everything to

(Note) don't delete your data it won't work eather
  5. ShannonDavies3 Win User

Xbox App Wont Install games

Done all that got to installing gaming services but didn't give me an option to install so I'm guessing it didn't uninstall? I reinstalled Xbox app and still cannot install the games i want but can still install ark
  6. T4kko Win User

Ark BSOD Crash

Reinstall the game and run it as administrator by adding an Ark desktop application.
Thema:

Cannot reinstall Ark

1. Cannot reinstall Ark - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstall Ark

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  8. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  9. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86
  10. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc: hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says i need to repurchase... can you please assist...