Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

Discus and support Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alejandrosofish, Mar 27, 2022.

  1. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc


    hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says i need to repurchase... can you please assist me with this problem.

    email is [mod removed]

    :)
     
    Alejandrosofish, Mar 27, 2022
    #1
  2. José AV Win User

    Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    Do you still need help on your issue or anything else that we can help you with?

    Glad you got the case resolved yourself. If you need anything else, please reach out to us.

    Thank you and Have a good day! :)
  3. Alejandrosofish Win User

    Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

    its all good i solved the issue myself thank you :) ps i dont know how to delete the question
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Can I download my already bought game via xbox live, on to my computer too

    Hi there, RopeyAlarm7554;

    If I read your question correctly, you purchased Minecraft 360 Edition and would like to use your Xbox purchase to access the PC version of the game. Unfortunately, that cannot be done. PC and console versions of games are separate. This is just like having
    to purchase a separate version of a game if you wanted to play it on a different console. This is because the hardware and software are different between devices. Sorry, but you'll need to get a separate copy of the PC version of Minecraft if you wish to play
    it on your PC.
  5. NoPawse Win User

    cannot reinstall minecraft on laptop

    Hiya,

    It sounds like you got it from the gamepass, this is a simple fix (if that is the case) all you need to do is get the xbox app from the microsoft store, once downloaded you can get all PC compatible and exclusive games.

    If you did not get it off the game pass then this link will take you to the microsoft store help desk

    -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support
    -

    Hope this helped, and if it did make sure to mark the post as answered or other ambassadors will be clambering all over it.
    -NP
  6. August N Win User

    Lost Minecraft Account

    I apologize if this was vague, there was originally one xbox nametag associated with the microsoft account, this one held my purchased instance of minecraft. One day it prompted me to enter a nametag, I entered it, and a new nametag was created that didn't have the instance of minecraft purchased. I cannot access the original nametag and it keeps prompting me to purchase minecraft.
Thema:

Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

Loading...
  1. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstal purchased

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot reinstall game because of several errors

    in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot reinstall game because of several errors: I am trying to download a game that I previously uninstalled on the recommendation of the manufacturer. In trying to reinstall the game, nothing happens because the page claims that I own this...
  10. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86