Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

Discus and support Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alejandrosofish, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says i need to repurchase... can you please assist me with this problem.

email is [mod removed]

:)

Alejandrosofish, Mar 27, 2022
  2. José AV Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

Do you still need help on your issue or anything else that we can help you with?

Glad you got the case resolved yourself. If you need anything else, please reach out to us.

Thank you and Have a good day! :)
  3. Alejandrosofish Win User

its all good i solved the issue myself thank you :) ps i dont know how to delete the question
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

Can I download my already bought game via xbox live, on to my computer too

Hi there, RopeyAlarm7554;

If I read your question correctly, you purchased Minecraft 360 Edition and would like to use your Xbox purchase to access the PC version of the game. Unfortunately, that cannot be done. PC and console versions of games are separate. This is just like having
    to purchase a separate version of a game if you wanted to play it on a different console. This is because the hardware and software are different between devices. Sorry, but you'll need to get a separate copy of the PC version of Minecraft if you wish to play
    it on your PC.
  5. NoPawse Win User

cannot reinstall minecraft on laptop

Hiya,

It sounds like you got it from the gamepass, this is a simple fix (if that is the case) all you need to do is get the xbox app from the microsoft store, once downloaded you can get all PC compatible and exclusive games.

If you did not get it off the game pass then this link will take you to the microsoft store help desk

-
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support
    -

Hope this helped, and if it did make sure to mark the post as answered or other ambassadors will be clambering all over it.
    -NP
  6. August N Win User

Lost Minecraft Account

I apologize if this was vague, there was originally one xbox nametag associated with the microsoft account, this one held my purchased instance of minecraft. One day it prompted me to enter a nametag, I entered it, and a new nametag was created that didn't have the instance of minecraft purchased. I cannot access the original nametag and it keeps prompting me to purchase minecraft.
Thema:

1. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstal purchased

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  5. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  6. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  7. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  8. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  9. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  10. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86