Cannot refund purchased app.

Discus and support Cannot refund purchased app. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased Minecraft for my PC and didn't realize it was bought for a different Microsoft account that what is signed in on my computer. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kaitlin fellin, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Cannot refund purchased app.

I recently purchased Minecraft for my PC and didn't realize it was bought for a different Microsoft account that what is signed in on my computer. I cannot change the Microsoft account for it nor request a refund on the order history page. Is there a way to request a refund or migrate the purchase to the account that I can actually play it on? The "request a refund" option is not available on the Microsoft website like every search tells me to use.

:)

kaitlin fellin, Jun 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. MateusFontana Win User

how to upgrage to deluxe from standard?

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I was on the wrong account…

5. Smwutches Win User

Refund my minecraft

6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game purchase.

You would need to choose the option to purchase as a gift when buying the game to give it to someone else. Otherwise, the game is tied to your account and you cannot transfer ownership to someone else. You can try submitting a refund request to refund the order and the purchase it again as a gift to give to him.
Thema:

1. Cannot refund purchased app. - Similar Threads - Cannot refund purchased

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  4. I need a refund for a game which cannot be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund for a game which cannot be installed: Spent 6 hrs on Sunday with support online. Have taken it to computer shop and they cannot do it. I would like it refunded as haven’t used it. 73874a5f-26b3-4d90-a3fe-4fbb1f37f320
  5. Xbox game refund request was denied lady said there is a form cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game refund request was denied lady said there is a form cannot find it: My husband bought me a surprise birthday gift yesterday which was a game. Him not knowing it was the wrong game I requested a refund they denied it I spoke to someone for Microsoft and she told me...
  6. Cannot get refund for fraudulent charge after several months of trying

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot get refund for fraudulent charge after several months of trying: I am loosing my mind over this, how it is so insanely difficult to get a refund from a fraudulent charge is beyond me. To surmise; someone hacked my account and gifted themselves a bunch of...
  7. Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund?: Why my refund request being rejected on Asphalt 9, the item not received (limited item per user on Garage item). It shows it never been received, but it also shows when I want to purchased, the...
  8. Cannot get refund for Designlab remote not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot get refund for Designlab remote not working: Hi all, Hoping someone can advise, I have a design lab remote that was purchased towards the end of last year, the remote has stopped working at this stage & I have tried to get a replacement...
  9. I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.: Hello! I recently bought Terraria through Microsoft Store on my PC, but then realized I could not play it on PC. I would like a refund, but I cannot request a refund on the "Order History" page....
  10. Cannot get refund for Designlab remote not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot get refund for Designlab remote not working: Hi all, Hoping someone can advise, I have a design lab remote that was purchased towards the end of last year, the remote has stopped working at this stage & I have tried to get a replacement...