Cannot Redeem XBox Membership Codes In My Region

Discus and support Cannot Redeem XBox Membership Codes In My Region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I need some assistance if possible please. I've tried the Virtual Agent. But have not got anywhere. I purchased 3x Codes, through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BulgyDragonZord, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Cannot Redeem XBox Membership Codes In My Region

Hello

I need some assistance if possible please. I've tried the Virtual Agent. But have not got anywhere.

I purchased 3x Codes, through amazon.co.uk...

2x XBox Live 12 Month Gold Membership

1x XBox Game Pass Ultimate 1 Month Membership

When I enter the 25 Character Codes. I get this message...

"This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."

These Codes we're bought from amazon.co.uk. And I am based in Jersey - Channel Islands - UK.

Note that these codes we're purchased around August 2021. So I do not think I can get a refund on amazon.co.uk itself.

Is there a possibility I could please get these Codes changed, so that I can use them for my Account? Or will I not be able to use these Codes, and they be considered Useless to me?

I was wanting of using these, as my Membership on my Account will be expiring in a Week.

Many Thanks for any Suggestions or Advice.

:)

BulgyDragonZord, Oct 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BULGYDRAGONZORD

As you purchased the codes from a third party seller you may need to get in touch with them and ask this exchange
    Or you can try double checking with them the eligible regions to redeem the codes

Just as a reminder, in case you have a VPN active. Please disable that service and double check if your Microsoft account region is UK as well
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

PS: Don't share the codes or any other personal information, here in the public forums no one can access / modify account details or similar due to privacy and security reasons
  3. Matt Heys Win User

Hi Guys,

I had the same problem. Purchased Xbox Ultimate pass from Amazon UK. I'm based in the Channel Islands and although we are part of the UK the redeem code was unsuccessful due to the following error "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."

My fix was to run up the VPN and point it at the UK as it was likely my ISP provider was hitting a pop in France. Once rerouted the redeem code worked.

Hope this helps anyone else that hits similar issue.
  4. BillionOhio5 Win User

Cannot redeem gears of war 3 code

What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming the code? Does your account region match your physical location?

That game is region locked so that is usually the issue when trying to redeem it.
    I tried all region and language combination, it all told me cannot redeem on my region and language. I guess it cannot redeem on Earth
  5. gamer in DNA Win User

I can't redeem the code

I can't redeem the code

it is add ons for dead by daylight

i Purchase it as a gift for my friend

After I redeem the code this message appeare

Contact the purchaser to get a code that works in your region

This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

so I want refund
  6. ngocphi Win User

I can not redeem code for Gears of war 1 and 3

keep in mind you cannot redeem such codes in non Xbox live regions or china or japan
Thema:

1. Cannot Redeem XBox Membership Codes In My Region - Similar Threads - Cannot Redeem Membership

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership: I purchased two Xbox Live Gold Memberships one from online and other from store (Card). I redeemed the code from the store purchase and returned the online version. After the return, My account...
  7. Cannot Redeem my membership code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Redeem my membership code: I recently bought a brand new 12 month membership card so I could renew my Xbox Live from Walmart. When I got home, I first tried to put it into my Xbox One but it said that the card had to still...
  8. I cannot redeem my prepaid 3M xbox live gold membership code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem my prepaid 3M xbox live gold membership code.: When I try to redeem it, it shows the following picture. [img] b9b7722f-bfa3-4400-ace6-2e03a7a2d37e
  9. Cannot Redeem Digital Code (XBOX 12month membership)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Redeem Digital Code (XBOX 12month membership): I'm trying to redeem an Xbox live membership digital code bought from Dell Canada for about a week and everytime I received an error message: On the Xbox One I received the following message:...
  10. Cannot redeem pre-paid xbox live membership card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem pre-paid xbox live membership card: Anyone else having problems redeeming a pre-paid xbox live membership card? I am told there is an issue with the Microsoft servers and they cannot give me an indication as to when it will be...