Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

Discus and support Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased two Xbox Live Gold Memberships one from online and other from store (Card). I redeemed the code from the store purchase and returned the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HunterKiller786, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

I purchased two Xbox Live Gold Memberships one from online and other from store (Card). I redeemed the code from the store purchase and returned the online version. After the return, My account says the membership code I was using is already redeemed for
    that account and not letting me use it.

Please help.

:)

HunterKiller786, Dec 10, 2018
  2. bowski477 Win User

FREE MONTH XBOX LIVE?

The free month of Xbox Live gold can be redeemed during the account creation process and cannot be added to an existing membership.

LINK
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Payment Issues

You cannot use your account balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can use Xbox Live Gold membership cards. They come in one month, 3 month, and year memberships. It's the same kinda thing, a prepaid code that gets redeemed to your account
    and adds the number of months you have purchased. The gift cards with the dollar amounts that get added to your account cannot be used to buy a membership
  4. II_Of_Seven Win User

Xbox live gold 14 days trail

Hi.

Xbox Live trial memberships can only be redeemed if you do not have an existing Xbox Live Gold membership. You can redeem a trial code once your current membership has expired.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trials

Hey there iSouthh!

Xbox Live trial memberships can only be redeemed if you do not have an existing Xbox Live Gold membership. You can redeem a trial code once your current membership has expired.

If you have any further questions please let us know and we will be standing by, you can also check out our Xbox
    Live Gold trial memberships page.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Ryse code never received

Hey there PissySugahPuffs!

Just to clarify, did you purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership through the Dashboard promotion on your console? Or did you redeem a pre-paid Xbox Live membership? If you redeemed a pre-paid code, you will not qualify for this offer. In order for you to qualify
    for this offer, you would have needed to purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership directly through the promotion on your console. Thanks!
Thema:

Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

1. Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem Live

2. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  3. Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One: Please help. When I try to redeem a X Box Live Gold code I get an error: Something went wrong our side. Try again later. fde7e547-424a-4004-84a4-d618f6332d00
  4. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  5. Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold: I bought a 3 month Gold gift code for my son (age 7), but every time I try to redeem it I'm getting the same error message...it says something like 'problem our end...Try again later'. This has...
  6. Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.: hi, I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this message: Contact who you got this code from. We...
  7. Cannot redeem free xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem free xbox live gold: [img] 6f228d8c-47df-4ad3-9c2e-0fe3165eb0c9
  8. Cannot Redeem Xbox Live Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Live Code: When i try to redeem my XB live prepaid code it says "Return this code" and tell me that redeeming codes is not allowed in this country. But i have been redeeming for more than a year without such...
  9. Cannot redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hi - please help. Bought 3 month Gold code. Current subscription expires on 17th December. When I try to redeem 3 month code it does not work, but keeps telling me to add a payment option, which...
  10. cannot redeem 12 Xbox Live code

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot redeem 12 Xbox Live code: I have a 12 month Xbox Live code, but when I enter it recognizes the code and then says that there was a problem on your side, I also get the same error message when I try to redeem my codes for...