cannot redeem x box 1 voucher

Discus and support cannot redeem x box 1 voucher in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I bought a 12 month x box gold live voucher, but cannot redeem as I cannot get the code. voucher number f4fvf mt9xk wc3qf ctw93 ckcx2 amazon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FocalFever9, Oct 13, 2017.

1. FocalFever9
    FocalFever9 Guest

hello I bought a 12 month x box gold live voucher, but cannot redeem as I cannot get the code.

voucher number

f4fvf mt9xk wc3qf ctw93 ckcx2

amazon order 203 0902719 9930724

please help

:)

FocalFever9, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Redeeming voucher codes

trying to redeem voucher codes for the kids new x box they’ve been bought lots of games as voucher and want to play them. When following instructions it’s coming up with server issues what’s the problem I’m new to all this cheers.

EvenDeer8634576, Oct 13, 2017
  3. SLlaughtered
    SLlaughtered Guest
    Black Ops 2 download failed, can't download anymore

Yesterday I bought an X-box 360 with CoD ghosts and a voucher to download CoD Black Ops 2. When I redeemed my code and tried to download Black Ops 2 the download failed, I can't find the place where I can try to download it again, I also can't redeem the
    voucher anymore.

Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

SLlaughtered, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Yoshiki-117 Win User

Free 2500 Roblox

Hi,

There should be a voucher code you can redeem on Xbox to enjoy your free Roblox coins. Check in the box 😀
  5. R4FTY Win User

cant redeem code

There could be a few reasons why you're having trouble redeeming your Xbox vouchers. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure you're entering the voucher code correctly. Codes are often case-sensitive and may contain letters, numbers, or both. Be sure to double-check that you're entering the code exactly as it appears on the voucher.
    2. Check the expiration date of the voucher. Some vouchers may have a limited time period in which they can be used, and attempting to redeem an expired voucher may result in an error.
    3. Check to see if the voucher is intended for use in a specific region or country. Some vouchers may only be redeemable in certain regions, and attempting to redeem a voucher that was intended for use in a different region may result in an error.
    4. Make sure the voucher hasn't already been used. If the voucher has already been redeemed, it will not work again.
    5. Check for any outstanding balance on your Microsoft account. If you have an outstanding balance on your account, you may not be able to redeem additional vouchers until the balance is paid off.
    If none of these steps help, you may want to try contacting Xbox customer support for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and determine why you're unable to redeem the voucher.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Game

If you buy an Xbox Bundle, you'll have a voucher with a game code in the box. You then apply this code to your console when you open the Xbox Store and open the Redeem Code entry.
  7. N7Dinsdale88 Win User

Game pass quests not unlocking

Well as this appears to be an Xbox issue not mine and I physically cannot complete the quests where would I stand on a £5 voucher to redeem depending on how long it takes to resolve as compensation
  8. RY991 Win User

xbox 360 redeem code not fully working

i have bought gears of war judgement for xbox 360 with the the game i received gears of war 1 redeem voucher but when i redeem it it is giving me error kindly help me.
Thema:

1. cannot redeem x box 1 voucher - Similar Threads - cannot redeem box

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  8. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem: My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?...
  9. I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...: I purchased 3 xbox gift vouchers from Amazon at the same time all-in GBP, 2 have been redeemed, the 3rd cannot be redeemed as it was purchased in another region. Hownis this possible and how do I...
  10. Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One: Please help. When I try to redeem a X Box Live Gold code I get an error: Something went wrong our side. Try again later. fde7e547-424a-4004-84a4-d618f6332d00