Cannot redeem prepaid card in Czech republic

Discus and support Cannot redeem prepaid card in Czech republic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can´t redeem prepaid card on my xbox 360 account via comuter and xbox.com website again and again. The service is periodically broken right after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bukin CZ, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Bukin CZ
    Bukin CZ Guest

I can´t redeem prepaid card on my xbox 360 account via comuter and xbox.com website again and again. The service is periodically broken right after official start of "xbox one services" in Czech rep. In this moment is anounced non-function only on xbox one
    service. It is really annoying. :-(

:)

Bukin CZ, Dec 16, 2014
  2. Can´t download my forza horizon again

I live in the Czech republic and gamertag is for the Czech republic.

Martin MichaelTuhacek, Dec 16, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 error code: 61ca4

cannot redeem xbox gold membership 12 months prepaid card says Something went wrong.

SinewyTurtle77, Dec 16, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Can you please post any error codes that you receive on the console when you try to redeem the code?

onyxishere, Dec 17, 2014
  5. Bukin CZ
    Bukin CZ Guest
    Hi, there was no error code known by xbox.com website, there was only long chain of numbers and letters, no error code.

But, what is important is, that the problem is with xbox.com website, not with console (on console i redeemed the code this evening without problems). It´s much more comfortable to buy electronic code and "copy and paste" it to xbox.com website than write
    25 letters to console dashboard.

I just want to reffer long term not-fully-functionality of xbox.com website.

Bukin CZ, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Bukin CZ Win User

Hi, there was no error code known by xbox.com website, there was only long chain of numbers and letters, no error code.

But, what is important is, that the problem is with xbox.com website, not with console (on console i redeemed the code this evening without problems). It´s much more comfortable to buy electronic code and "copy and paste" it to xbox.com website than write
    25 letters to console dashboard.

I just want to reffer long term not-fully-functionality of xbox.com website.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Can you please post any error codes that you receive on the console when you try to redeem the code?
  8. Martin MichaelTuhace Win User

Can´t download my forza horizon again

I live in the Czech republic and gamertag is for the Czech republic.
  9. Bukin CZ Win User

Can't redeem microsoft points

similar situation here in Czech republic, redeeming of code to my xbox 360 account via website xbox.com is broken :-(
  10. MariusCZE Win User

Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!

I have language region set on english (czech republic) there is not only czech republic.
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem prepaid card in Czech republic - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem prepaid

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. Cannot redeem my xbox live gold prepaid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my xbox live gold prepaid code: I gave you guys a call about 5 hours ago. And yet, the problem is still there. Cant redeem the code!!!!!!!! this problem has ruined my day! 0497b52a-2f62-4c73-ade4-01c2f8586335
  8. Cannot Redeem 12Mo Prepaid Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Redeem 12Mo Prepaid Card: I have tried repeatedly to redeem this code. It recognizes it, but then gives me this error: Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code...
  9. I cannot redeem my prepaid 3M xbox live gold membership code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem my prepaid 3M xbox live gold membership code.: When I try to redeem it, it shows the following picture. [img] b9b7722f-bfa3-4400-ace6-2e03a7a2d37e
  10. I cannot redeem my prepaid 12m Xboxlive gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem my prepaid 12m Xboxlive gold code: I have a 12 Month xboxlive gold membership code that I cannot seem to redeem all day on my Xbox one, It doesn't even work when I put it on Xbox.ca site for redeeming page, It gives me the message...