Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

Discus and support Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaadh, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Shaadh
    Shaadh Guest

Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

hi,

I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this message:

Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

CatalogSkuDataNotFound

T/AOOfxBYyKz8o+tVzkwN0.6

2018/03/20 - 16:44:36 UTC

If i try to copy the code and redeem in the Windows Store whgere i bought the game form i get the same message.

Anyone an idea?

Thx for your help

:)

Shaadh, Mar 20, 2018
  2. Pre order bouns not showing up

so I preorder sea of thieves and I did not get the preorder items I got the message from Xbox on my phone for the items but no code with it .can any one help?

BANANA MAN 200, Mar 20, 2018
  3. PaulandAbz
    PaulandAbz Guest
    Microsoft reward points when buying the Xbox One X

Hi,

I purchased an Xbox One X yesterday and the game ‘Sea of thieves’.

I’ve looked on the Microsoft rewards points app on the Xbox, and it says that you get awarded 50000 points for purchasing the console and 6000 for purchasing the ‘Sea of Thieves’ game, however I cannot find a way to redeem these.

Thank you.

PaulandAbz, Mar 20, 2018
  4. PaulDima
    PaulDima Guest

Hello,

I am having the same issue, error code seems different every time:

CatalogSkuDataNotFound

Pp/Djg2uXkaujN62.6.1.6.6

2018/03/21 - 19:18:19 UTC

Tried with MS support, nothing worked, tried multiple URLs, tried from app, nothing. You can try the alternative URL below, it did work for me, maybe it will for you:

https://account.xbox.com/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode?doRedeem=0&ref=AccountMicrosoftCom&token=1

I got it from cdkeys.com.

MS recommended to reach out to the provider.

Thanks,

Paul.

PaulDima, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Hey guys, thanks for reaching out.

Hi there, please try our
    steps
    to troubleshoot prepaid code redemption issues. Something that may be contributing to this is if you are living in an unsupported region for Xbox Live and/or have a region mismatch (your Xbox account region does not match the country/region in which
    you're living). You can view a
    list of supported Xbox Live regions

If you're located in an unsupported region, we're afraid we cannot provide support or guarantee full accessibility of Xbox Live features and services.

Mister Cazador, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Hey guys, thanks for reaching out.

Hi there, please try our
    steps
    to troubleshoot prepaid code redemption issues. Something that may be contributing to this is if you are living in an unsupported region for Xbox Live and/or have a region mismatch (your Xbox account region does not match the country/region in which
    you're living). You can view a
    list of supported Xbox Live regions

If you're located in an unsupported region, we're afraid we cannot provide support or guarantee full accessibility of Xbox Live features and services.
  7. PaulDima Win User

Hello,

I am having the same issue, error code seems different every time:

CatalogSkuDataNotFound

Pp/Djg2uXkaujN62.6.1.6.6

2018/03/21 - 19:18:19 UTC

Tried with MS support, nothing worked, tried multiple URLs, tried from app, nothing. You can try the alternative URL below, it did work for me, maybe it will for you:

https://account.xbox.com/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode?doRedeem=0&ref=AccountMicrosoftCom&token=1

I got it from cdkeys.com.

MS recommended to reach out to the provider.

Thanks,

Paul.
  8. Eruptor3011 Win User

I pre-orderd Sea of Thieves in March 2018 and havent got any Blackdog code.

I havent got it but a friend of mine. I preordered it in march. Sea of Thieves officially said:
    “Users who pre-ordered after the 26th of January will not have their DLC added to their account at the moment. We know who they are, and from tomorrow, they will be getting an Xbox Live Message with a code to redeem it.

so yeah, thats the problem right now
  9. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  10. ehtomuchwork Win User

Forza Horizon 5 connection issue

Yes, this is the only game, I own it through Game Pass but I also got Sea of Thieves and that can connect online. I have tried the repair within the Xbox Games App.
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App. - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem Sea

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  8. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem: My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?...
  9. I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...: I purchased 3 xbox gift vouchers from Amazon at the same time all-in GBP, 2 have been redeemed, the 3rd cannot be redeemed as it was purchased in another region. Hownis this possible and how do I...
  10. I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App: I tried to redeem my points for minecoins and I keep getting the error message "Something went wrong Please try again." I attempted to relog and close out of the app, several times and it still...