Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...

Discus and support Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am not able to redeem the game code That I've received with my new Xbox One S here is the error (I've masked the actual code): Contact who... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NishantNamdev, May 25, 2020.

1. Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...

Hi,

I am not able to redeem the game code That I've received with my new Xbox One S

here is the error (I've masked the actual code):

Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

CatalogSkuDataNotFound
    C6JsWheA3E6ual/4.1.5.6

2020/05/25 - 12:46:47 UTC

Trying this from last two days. I bought my Xbox from
    Amazon India

:)

NishantNamdev, May 25, 2020
  2. Aether_V Win User

Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Bundle (1TB) .

Hello NishantNamdev,

Please try the following troubleshooting tips which can be found here.

If the troubleshooting options don't help, I would recommend contacting Xbox Customer Support over the phone to receive a new code. That can be done here.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

3. NishantNamdev Win User

Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Bundle (1TB) .

I've raised requrest for another on microsoft website. when should I be expecting response from them?
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

That's strange, the code should work. Are you in a different Region than from where the Xbox is from? Maybe it's a code from a different Region/Country than the one you are in while trying to redeem it? I would check that, and contact the seller and send
    screenshots of the error message that you're getting.
  5. NishantNamdev Win User

I've got my xbox bundle via amazon.in verified retailer. How should I check from which region this code is?
  6. DarkUnicycle Win User

Hello NishantNamdev,

Thanks for reaching out, I can provide you some details to help with your issue. If you had purchased the Bundle from an outside source country, then we'd recommend reaching out to their support team or the seller themselves to see what resolution they
    may be able to provide. I'm noticing on the post above that in red it states Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. In order to redeem any codes, the code must come from within the same country as you stay in as they are all different for
    different regions.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...

1. Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil... - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem Devil

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  8. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem: My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?...
  9. I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...: I purchased 3 xbox gift vouchers from Amazon at the same time all-in GBP, 2 have been redeemed, the 3rd cannot be redeemed as it was purchased in another region. Hownis this possible and how do I...
  10. I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App: I tried to redeem my points for minecoins and I keep getting the error message "Something went wrong Please try again." I attempted to relog and close out of the app, several times and it still...