Cannot redeem my code and it doesn't matter which computer I try it on.

Discus and support Cannot redeem my code and it doesn't matter which computer I try it on. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Really disappointed at the moment. I've had it a day and have yet to play a game on my new Xbox one! The code supplied which, I've tried on numerous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExpertFlame1096, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Cannot redeem my code and it doesn't matter which computer I try it on.

Really disappointed at the moment. I've had it a day and have yet to play a game on my new Xbox one! The code supplied which, I've tried on numerous computers and xbox, will not accept!

:)

ExpertFlame1096, Feb 12, 2017
  2. Moellermh
    Moellermh Guest
    Changing country/region for Billing Information

When i try to redeem code for Xbox Live Gold Membership, it asks me to write in my Billing Information. But it says that I live in Canada but I live in Denmark and i cannot change it. So i can't redeem my code.

I have tried to change it on my computer but i won't allow me to do it.

What should I do?

Moellermh, Feb 12, 2017
  3. Nolegs0001
    Nolegs0001 Guest
    name your game code sent to dead email address.

Hi, I put in my account email to redeem the code to my account but it sent an email with another code to that email address which is dead and I cannot access. I need to get a new code or something so I can redeem my tomb raider game with my new system.

Thanks

Matt DeChellis

Nolegs0001, Feb 12, 2017
  4. Cannot redeem my code and it doesn't matter which computer I try it on.

set your Xbox One on the local of your account, use the account from your region, it works for me!

Eder Dekadrogon, Feb 19, 2017
  5. Eder Dekadrogon Win User

set your Xbox One on the local of your account, use the account from your region, it works for me!
  6. chriskember Win User

Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working

i get the same error when trying to redeem the free game pass ultimate code from Samsung for xbox. doesn't matter which site I use. or if i try to do it from the app or on my xbox, always say, check the instructions that came with your code, You might
    need to redeem it on a different page". I'm based in the UK and have a recurring ultimate subscription already. but should still be able to stack this free code
  7. TannerrKK Win User

Redeeming Xbox Live Gold Codes Issues

It doesn't help. I can't also redeem my Xbox Live Gold code from my computer.
  8. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox game pass trail

And what error message do you receive when trying to redeem the code?

You cannot redeem trial codes for game pass if you ever had game pass on your account before. Doesn't matter if it is from a promotion, trial period or purchased.

But if you never had game pass on your account in the past, you need to contact the seller of this code. Xbox is not responsible for unofficial third party resellers' codes.
  9. skotm Win User

Redeeming Codes Issues

I also cannot redeem a code on xbox.com , I keep getting prompted to DL windows 7. I am on a wok computer and cannot.
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem my code and it doesn't matter which computer I try it on. - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem code

2. I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally: So I have a code, region blocked, that I want to redeem. I enter it, pass to next screen with the content of the code, then once I want to confirm I get : PUR-GeoRestricted error. While : - I...
  3. Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.: My friend bought me WWE 2022 Xbox one version as a gift for me but I cannot redeem the code since it’s from a different region. Is there a way i can renew this code or have it changed so i can...
  4. Cannot redeem a georestricted code even though i am in the right country

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem a georestricted code even though i am in the right country: Hello everyone, I have searched everywhere for an answer, but was unable to find anything. I recently bought The Witcher via cdkeys. The website mentioned the code was for Argentina, meaning I...
  5. I cannot redeem a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gift code: My friend sent me a gift code for MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION from the Microsoft Store and we live in the same country, ive been trying to redeem it but i cant, it says the code is from another...
  6. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.): Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel 613c1d81-6f65-4208-b5f3-a2b324cdce3e
  7. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  8. I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.: I get the answer: This product cannot be found. The code is not working anymore. 13239563-0a01-4c2f-849d-a200b5342adf
  9. cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code: Hi, I've participated in a discord giveaway where I won Xbox PC Gamepass for 3 Months. The owner of the server messaged me the code, and I couldn't redeem it because I live in Lithuania, whereas...
  10. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5