Cannot redeem free xbox live gold

Discus and support Cannot redeem free xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] 6f228d8c-47df-4ad3-9c2e-0fe3165eb0c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FazalNot9Pro, Apr 19, 2018.

1. FazalNot9Pro
    FazalNot9Pro Guest

Cannot redeem free xbox live gold [​IMG]

:)

FazalNot9Pro, Apr 19, 2018
  2. Xbox One error code: 6RBM8

cannot redeem my code for xbox live gold membership.

POWERhouse88500, Apr 19, 2018
  3. ca5hboy
    ca5hboy Guest
    can i get a free xbox live gold redeem code

can i get a free xbox live gold redeem code

ca5hboy, Apr 19, 2018
  4. Cannot redeem free xbox live gold

Hey there, are you having an issue that we can help with, if so please let us know what is going on.

Mister Revised, Apr 20, 2018
  5. bowski477 Win User

FREE MONTH XBOX LIVE?

The free month of Xbox Live gold can be redeemed during the account creation process and cannot be added to an existing membership.

LINK
  6. Mister Revised Win User

Hey there, are you having an issue that we can help with, if so please let us know what is going on.
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

NO PUEDO CANJEAR UN CODIGO DE 14 DIAS DE GOLD -[Translation - I CANNOT REDEEM A 14 DAY GOLD CODE]

Hello Ricardo,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting an error message when you try to redeem a prepaid code for 14 days of Xbox Live Gold. Is the prepaid code for a free trial of Xbox Live Gold? Have you had Xbox Live Gold active
    on your account in the past? A free trail for Xbox Live Gold cannot be used if you have had Xbox Live Gold on your account before. If this is not the case, we suggest
    reaching out to Xbox Support. You can choose to live chat with an agent if you would like immediate assistance. Be sure to let us know the results
    Ricardo!
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

Hello FellHaddock1099,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Have you used Xbox Live Gold on the account that the prepaid code is being redeemed on? The reason we ask is due to the fact that Xbox Live Gold trials cannot be redeemed on an account that has used Xbox
    Live Gold before. Be sure to let us know the results!
  9. Jchappell99 Win User

Xbox One error code: XBOS3009 37BB15E3-2941-4367-BBE2-D3D0AC3F97BF

I have the same problem in that I was given a two free day trial when I purchased Fifa 16 and cannot redeem the 25 character code as it comes up with "you have a gold membership already" when I know my Xbox live ran out on the 01/12/15 and today's date is
    12/12/15 so I am really annoyed that I cannot redeem my code
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem free xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem free

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  8. Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ...: I have tried everything and cannot reviewedeem b68b3a4d-c3ae-4224-8391-fc21c5821f4c
  9. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 free token.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 free token.: Hi, I received Gears collection tokens on 8th of January. All Gears games are working excluding Gears 3. It shows this error 0x80150017 when redeeming the code. According to the...
  10. Cannot redeem Gears of War 1 and 3 that came free with Gears of War 4 on XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Gears of War 1 and 3 that came free with Gears of War 4 on XBOX One: I bought a copy of Gears of War 4 for the Xbox One a while back. It came with free downloads of Gears of War 1-3 and Gears of War Judgement. I was able to redeem Gears of War 2 and Judgment but am...