Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold

Discus and support Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month Gold gift code for my son (age 7), but every time I try to redeem it I'm getting the same error message...it says something like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmileyFace727, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold

I bought a 3 month Gold gift code for my son (age 7), but every time I try to redeem it I'm getting the same error message...it says something like 'problem our end...Try again later'. This has been going on for days!

v/XyQCBaXIFWyhNw.0.5.18

2018/07/01 - 09:39:26 UTC

:)

SmileyFace727, Jun 30, 2018
  2. $10 Xbox card promotion for Xbox live gold

Today, I bought Xbox live gold after i clicked the advertisment that said get a $10 Xbox gift card when you Renew xbox live gold. I redeemed my membership code under the redeem code option. The code was for 3 months of Xbox live gold. I have not received
    the xbox gift card for $10 yet. Please help!

TheSmartCamper, Jun 30, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 error code: [Mod Removed - Please do not post your redemption codes publicly]

Trying to redeem code on 12 month xbox live gold membership card was a gift.

CyanFurball3564, Jun 30, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Cartão xbox live[Xbox live card]

Hello LucasQuaresma1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue redeeming a code for Xbox Live Gold. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Redeeming Xbox Gift Codes/Cards

I hope this helps.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBL Code Redemption / Account Management Error

Hi there, so was the code for MS currency or was it an Xbox Live Gold subscription? Please note that you cannot use currency added to your account to buy gold subscriptions.

Have you tried redeeming on the console itself? Steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

I believe you can also try at the following link, scroll to the bottom and select 'redeem gift card'
    commerce.microsoft.com
  6. DAULTIMATE3000 Win User

dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi

7. Puppy Fujo Win User

Payment Issues

You cannot use your account balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can use Xbox Live Gold membership cards. They come in one month, 3 month, and year memberships. It's the same kinda thing, a prepaid code that gets redeemed to your account
    and adds the number of months you have purchased. The gift cards with the dollar amounts that get added to your account cannot be used to buy a membership
  8. AIexandar Win User

redeem code problem

Did you redeem the code on the Xbox 360 console? If you did, I would suggest redeeming the code on your computer.

You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards, and Xbox Music Pass cards, on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.xbox.com

2. Sign in

3. Go to the "Xbox Live Gold" tab and click "Redeem Code"

That's it! Your Gold membership will be applied instantly.

Hope this helps.

-A
Thema:

Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold

1. Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem gift

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  4. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  5. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  6. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem: My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?...
  7. Redeem Xbox gift card but cannot be use for purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Xbox gift card but cannot be use for purchase: I recently received a £10 Xbox gift card and redeemed it onto my Xbox One. When I was about to purchase additional content for a game with it, it came up with the error message: 'This payment...
  8. I cannot redeem a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gift code: My friend sent me a gift code for MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION from the Microsoft Store and we live in the same country, ive been trying to redeem it but i cant, it says the code is from another...
  9. cannot redeem Microsoft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem Microsoft gift card: I purchased a Microsoft gift card on December 31st and received an email with instructions to redeem it. When I follow the prompts, I get this error message: Try that again Something happened on...
  10. Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it: I purchased Fallout 76 as a gift for a family member and when they received it they were given a "Cannot redeem code, please follow the instructions on the card" We both have Xbox One's and I had...