cannot redeem 12 Xbox Live code

Discus and support cannot redeem 12 Xbox Live code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 12 month Xbox Live code, but when I enter it recognizes the code and then says that there was a problem on your side, I also get the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fonales01, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Fonales01
    Fonales01 Guest

I have a 12 month Xbox Live code, but when I enter it recognizes the code and then says that there was a problem on your side, I also get the same error message when I try to redeem my codes for all the Gears of war games that came in my Gears Of War 4

:)

Fonales01, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Oct 11, 2017
  3. robbool
    robbool Guest
    12 Month Xbox Live code card not working.

Got exactly the same problem, cannot redeem the 12 months live code.

robbool, Oct 11, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. robbool Win User

12 Month Xbox Live code card not working.

Got exactly the same problem, cannot redeem the 12 months live code.
  6. Jchappell99 Win User

Xbox One error code: XBOS3009 37BB15E3-2941-4367-BBE2-D3D0AC3F97BF

I have the same problem in that I was given a two free day trial when I purchased Fifa 16 and cannot redeem the 25 character code as it comes up with "you have a gold membership already" when I know my Xbox live ran out on the 01/12/15 and today's date is
    12/12/15 so I am really annoyed that I cannot redeem my code
  7. Celik23 Win User

This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed

My 12 month xbox live cannot be redeemed because of the same error. Can not do anything about it. I have already bought two different codes from two different sellers (ebay), but both are "not valid in my region". That cannot be a coincidence. Need help,
    please
  8. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  9. HighAngellic Win User

I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many times and i

Been having the same issue redeeming a 12 month xbox live code
Thema:

1. cannot redeem 12 Xbox Live code - Similar Threads - cannot redeem Live

2. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  3. Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One: Please help. When I try to redeem a X Box Live Gold code I get an error: Something went wrong our side. Try again later. fde7e547-424a-4004-84a4-d618f6332d00
  4. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  5. Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership: I purchased two Xbox Live Gold Memberships one from online and other from store (Card). I redeemed the code from the store purchase and returned the online version. After the return, My account...
  6. Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold: I bought a 3 month Gold gift code for my son (age 7), but every time I try to redeem it I'm getting the same error message...it says something like 'problem our end...Try again later'. This has...
  7. Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.: hi, I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this message: Contact who you got this code from. We...
  8. Cannot redeem free xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem free xbox live gold: [img] 6f228d8c-47df-4ad3-9c2e-0fe3165eb0c9
  9. Cannot Redeem Xbox Live Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Live Code: When i try to redeem my XB live prepaid code it says "Return this code" and tell me that redeeming codes is not allowed in this country. But i have been redeeming for more than a year without such...
  10. Cannot redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hi - please help. Bought 3 month Gold code. Current subscription expires on 17th December. When I try to redeem 3 month code it does not work, but keeps telling me to add a payment option, which...