Cannot recover xbox live account

Discus and support Cannot recover xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't log in to my xbox live account, it says there's a security threat or something and needs me to verify who I am. I no longer have access to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nathan harris1, May 29, 2023.

1. Cannot recover xbox live account

I can't log in to my xbox live account, it says there's a security threat or something and needs me to verify who I am. I no longer have access to the phone number linked to my account so can't receive a code through and everytime I go through the recovery request form i get rejected. Iv been a xbox live gold member for 12years and have a current xbox gamepass membership that I'm paying ££ monthly for but I can't play any games or even log in to my profile?

Need help please

Nathan

:)

nathan harris1, May 29, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live trial?

created you MUST join xbox live on the profile

you cannot use them on existing accounts

you cannot create profiles on the website and recover the gamertag expecting the free trials
  3. OpticRJames Win User

They should be able to report it for account recovery. It would also be best to contact your bank to block the charges since you don't have access to the account anymore.
  4. nathan harris1 Win User

OK mate thank you I'll try this when I get home, I was on the phone to someone from support earlier and he said he couldn't help me even though I have a direct debit going from my bank to microsoft every month
  5. OpticRJames Win User

You will need to chat or talk with someone from the support team. Please do click the "Contact Us" button on the link that I have provided.
  6. nathan harris1 Win User

I click on the link and then where do I go to give them my reference number? There's no one to send it to. Seems im gonna lose this account and my 100,000+ gamerscore. Cheers anyway
Thema:

1. Cannot recover xbox live account - Similar Threads - Cannot recover live

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot recover my account: I cannot recover my account, I have been trying for the past few days, using various addresses that I have used in the past, but it just won't work, the only Microsoft software I have bought is...
  4. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  5. Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account: Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account. Any idea how to get in touch with support and actually speak to someone? 37436d96-f09e-4530-91da-a8db9d74c64a
  6. Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...: Somehow someone got my email and password for my Microsoft account. I got about 4 emails of account changes, all in around 1 minutes time. I went down the "Account Recovery" rabbit hole to be told...
  7. Cannot recover Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot recover Minecraft account: A little over a year ago I migrated a Mojang account to a Microsoft account for playing Minecraft. Attached is a screenshot of the email I received when the migration was completing. Now when I...
  8. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  9. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  10. Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists: Hi all, Reaching out on behalf of a younger family member who's account has been compromised by a phishing attack to their email address (via minecraft). We have successfully saved their email...