Cannot receive a verification code and multiple linked problems

Discus and support Cannot receive a verification code and multiple linked problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Rencently when I tried to connect to my microsoft account i was asked to verify my identity to "secure my account". So writing the email address of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Esteban Roy, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Esteban Roy
    Esteban Roy Guest

Hi

Rencently when I tried to connect to my microsoft account i was asked to verify my identity to "secure my account". So writing the email address of the account and then writing the code i was supposed to receive.

Here comes the problem. I get no codes. No matter how hard I try. and no phone is linked to my acount so no other option.

and before anyone asks

- yes I'm 100% sure its not a typo problem from my part

- I have whitelisted the mail domains from microsoft

- I have tried to fill a recovery form and it was declined even tho i know for a fact 90% of the informations i provided are correct

- I have explored every nook and cranny of the support website with no helpful resource found

- when trying to reset the password of said account i am still receiving no email

I would have left this aside and used this new account i created for the sake of this forum as my new main if not for the fact that the locked account has an active game pass subscription and I would get billed every month for a service i cannot access

If anyone can help me it'd be very welcome

:)

Esteban Roy, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Esteban Roy Win User

I had already tried this and nothing has worked so far.

I tried :

- using ethernet

- using another wifi

- using cellular data from my phone

- on another wifi on my phone

also I am 100% sure i am typing the adress right and have no vpn / proxy

While I try to resolve the problem I have created a new microsoft account and I now realize I maybe never received microsoft emails. So how do I go about this ?

like can I have some kind of support change the email linked to the account since i know the logs ?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Esteban

Sorry to hear that, usually when the code doesn't arrive that means that you're not typing correctly the email address.

If you check the next page (after you put the email) it says something like "if you wrote the email correctly you're going to receive the code"

If you're more than sure that's the email, in case you're using a VPN, proxy, DNS filtering or similar service. Please disable the ones that you have

If the above is not applicable to you, please try using a different wifi network or a different device

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting
    Greetings
  4. Mango64HD Win User

Xbox Live Gold it's gone.

I have a similiar problem. My code was accepted, but I was unable to use it. It only says: Code was accepted, but I cannot proceed. And I did not receive a verification email.
  5. DerrickJones7 Win User

Microsoft Support

I tried that but the problem is that i can not receive verification codes
  6. Spaceman Creg Win User

My Xbox live account is gone forever! I can't get one!

Did you link a mobile phone number to your account?

If so, use that to receive a verification code via text or a call.
Thema:

1. Cannot receive a verification code and multiple linked problems - Similar Threads - Cannot receive verification

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  8. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  9. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  10. I cannot receive an sms to the number I put

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot receive an sms to the number I put: I need to receive an sms code to unlock my account but it does not accept the mobile number I keep entering 50eee885-09f5-4c4b-acbc-58fae617d0ee