Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

Discus and support Cannot put my account as my home Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reset my console hard reset and still not working does anyone have an idea on how to fix it bb2694c3-6fa2-4229-9039-8f5af3d76d40 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michael, Feb 26, 2022.

  1. michael
    michael Guest

    Cannot put my account as my home Xbox


    I have reset my console hard reset and still not working does anyone have an idea on how to fix it

    :)
     
    michael, Feb 26, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

    Delete the account form the console

    perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

    Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

    Restart your Xbox One console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button  on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

    After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    Download the account again
  3. michael gillan�� Win User

    Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

    It says unable to save changes
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

    Hi Michael! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    I would need more information about what happens when you try to select the console as home Xbox
  5. michael gillan�� Win User

    Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

    Yeah it worked well when I signed my account back in it was automatically my home xbox
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

    If not we will try something else, but usually it does
Thema:

Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

Loading...
  1. Cannot put my account as my home Xbox - Similar Threads - Cannot put account

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  8. I cannot receive an sms to the number I put

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot receive an sms to the number I put: I need to receive an sms code to unlock my account but it does not accept the mobile number I keep entering 50eee885-09f5-4c4b-acbc-58fae617d0ee
  9. I cannot leave a family group that Microsoft put me in automatically.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot leave a family group that Microsoft put me in automatically.: I never joined a family account, my family does not have any other accounts besides mine, and I have mine set over 18 years old. I go into Microsoft settings to leave the family group but I am not...
  10. Is there a way to put a shut off time on Xbox and Xbox Live so it cannot be used between a...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to put a shut off time on Xbox and Xbox Live so it cannot be used between a...: Is there a way to put a shut off time on Xbox and Xbox Live so it cannot be used between a specific time? For example I don't want my child to be able to access Xbox Live from 10pm to 3pm on the...