Cannot purchase xbox live online, or on the console

Discus and support Cannot purchase xbox live online, or on the console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If i go through online it gives me a message that " This payment option is used on as many accounts as its allowed to be. Remove it from those accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KenDizzle10, Jan 5, 2014.

1. KenDizzle10
    KenDizzle10 Guest

If i go through online it gives me a message that " This payment option is used on as many accounts as its allowed to be. Remove it from those accounts and try again, or add a different payment option."

at the bottom it has:

PBR40441 , and a bunch of numbers/letters....

SECOND,

I cannot delete any payment option, i have two. One is null and the other is the correct up to date card i use. Says i found a glitch in the system code: 3E81FE9BA42FBF7

I just need to know how to fix my xbox live account. I'd sure like to play online if the system would let me!!!!

:)

KenDizzle10, Jan 5, 2014
  2. MikeKay1976
    MikeKay1976 Guest
    Lips 5 extra DLC songs

Hi

I got the GF lips with 2 mics for xmas.

it comes with a code to download 5 extra songs of her choice.

The snag is, the console she will be playing it on cannot go online. However, if i stick a memory card in my online machine and download the songs on my xbox, will these then run on the offline machine, when signed into the account (offline) the songs were purchased on, or, will it work the same way as arcade games in that if it is not on the console the data was originally downloaded to, then the profile will have to be signed into live to work?

cheers

M.

MikeKay1976, Jan 5, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    security proofs

Hello,

You can still purchase Xbox LIVE Gold membership time on your Xbox 360 console, or you can purchase a prepaid card from a retail store or online (digitally) and redeem the code on your console.

HassanB, Jan 5, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

-

Try http://billing.microsoft.com to see if you can update your payment options from there.

If it still isn't working after that (or it results in an error) you will have to contact Xbox Support for this issue. To contact them use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us They should be able to help you fix it

WPAK, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Hi Had The Same Problem but clicked on this link support.xbox.com/contact-us and they cleared it out for me in under 15 mins!

Mistah Fierrro, Jan 22, 2015
  6. Hi, I would like to know if buying games from Argentina has been banned? cannot use any payment method!!!

ShowbizLamb539, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ShowbizLamb539 Win User

Hi, I would like to know if buying games from Argentina has been banned? cannot use any payment method!!!
  8. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

-

Try http://billing.microsoft.com to see if you can update your payment options from there.

If it still isn't working after that (or it results in an error) you will have to contact Xbox Support for this issue. To contact them use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us They should be able to help you fix it
  9. Mistah Fierrro Win User

Hi Had The Same Problem but clicked on this link support.xbox.com/contact-us and they cleared it out for me in under 15 mins!
  10. SnakeVenom1262 Win User

Dissatisfied With Xbox Live's Customer Service? Share Your Experience.

Would LOVE to find some information on Xbox Live. Purchased it last night, but we cannot access. 'The user profile cannot use Xbox online". No privacy settings are blocked and I've spent 3 hours online trying to get support. Any ideas?
  11. banej Win User

Can two live accounts be online at the same time on one xbox 360 console?

No. This is to prevent any type of "boosting" or "cheating". You cannot jump online with multiple profiles from the same console. You will need to purchase an additional xbox consoles.
Thema:

1. Cannot purchase xbox live online, or on the console - Similar Threads - Cannot purchase live

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  4. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  5. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  6. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  7. Cannot purchase Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase Minecraft: Things I tried - Different accounts - Different credit cards - Different browsers including incognito mode - Tried having my friend buy it for me in different region - Going to a different IP...
  8. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july: So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I decided to try it again still didn’t work so...
  9. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  10. I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...: I just bought the Minecraft TMNT DLC from the Xbox store that just released, and it shows that I purchased it when I search it up. But I cant find it anywhere else. When I open Minecraft it doesnt...