Cannot purchase Xbox live gold or game pass

Discus and support Cannot purchase Xbox live gold or game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, since yesterday I've been attempting to buy 1 month of Gold membership and Game pass, however whenever I attempt this the following message appears... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxGUACHU PRxX, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Cannot purchase Xbox live gold or game pass

Hi, since yesterday I've been attempting to buy 1 month of Gold membership and Game pass, however whenever I attempt this the following message appears

'Try again. We're having a problem on our end, waiting might help'

I tried purchasing something else, and that worked fine. It appears to be only with these two specific subscriptions that I'm having this issue. Has anybody had a similar problem ?

:)

XxGUACHU PRxX, Dec 22, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox live

Xbox credit on your account cannot be used to purchase memberships such as Live or Game Pass. You can only use a credit card, paypal or a pre paid membership card purchased from your local retailer.

onyxishere, Dec 22, 2017
  3. After Redeemed code

hi , hope to help me , after Redeemed code on my microsoft account for xbox one to join xbox game pass, and then for purchase game , i cannot to install any game or join game pass or gold ?? please help me i cannot join in my billing available mony but
    how to join does any way ?

Ghazi Alkofahi, Dec 22, 2017
  4. Cannot purchase Xbox live gold or game pass

So . . . For some reason this was posted in Game of Thrones. I apologize in advance.

XxGUACHU PRxX, Dec 22, 2017
  5. unfortunately I’ve not heard of anyone else having that issue. Hope you can get it figured out.

oMr N1CE GUYo, Dec 22, 2017
  6. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest
    I have a couple recommendations for you- visit https://account.microsoft.com/services/ to check that you don't have any outstanding balances there for any of your services, as if you do, you'd need to
    pay the balance first. Additionally, make sure that your billing information is up to date- if you need to update it for some reason, you can find instructions on how to do that at the following link: Update Your Billing Contact Information Online

If neither of those work, I'd recommend contacting Official Xbox Support at the following link: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Oraclea, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Lucas Lauer Win User

Error Code 8015000A

You will need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription individually to use it on your Xbox 360.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is not compatible with Xbox 360, so the Xbox Live Gold that comes with it cannot be used on Xbox 360.
  8. Nursemorph Win User

Subscription

As above, you exisiting Live Gold gets converted to Ultimate and cannot then be changed back. It means you get the added benefits of GPU (games and whatnot) for the same price as Live Gold as GPU contains LG.

From the GPU page:

"Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, and/or EA Play (purchased through Xbox) memberships."

So, if you had 12 months of Gold, then you should now have 12 months of Ultimate. It cannot then be downgraded back to Live Gold:

"Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership"

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade#promotionaloffers

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/legal/subscription-terms
  9. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  10. julosjc Win User

GTA

your son will also need to add xbox live gold subscription or purchase xbox game pass ultimate which includes gold, game pass and pc game pass.
  11. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problem

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. Do you mind clarifying your question? To purchase Xbox Live Gold or Game pass, check out the following links to purchase a subscription:
    Xbox Live Gold &

Xbox Game Pass

Please keep us updated.
Thema:

Cannot purchase Xbox live gold or game pass

1. Cannot purchase Xbox live gold or game pass - Similar Threads - Cannot purchase live

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  4. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  5. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  6. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  7. Cannot purchase Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase Minecraft: Things I tried - Different accounts - Different credit cards - Different browsers including incognito mode - Tried having my friend buy it for me in different region - Going to a different IP...
  8. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july: So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I decided to try it again still didn’t work so...
  9. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  10. I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...: I just bought the Minecraft TMNT DLC from the Xbox store that just released, and it shows that I purchased it when I search it up. But I cant find it anywhere else. When I open Minecraft it doesnt...