Cannot purchase to download Daytona USA from Xbox Store on website or links from Community...

Discus and support Cannot purchase to download Daytona USA from Xbox Store on website or links from Community... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot purchase to download Daytona USA from Xbox Store on website or links from Community solutions and Space Shooter Bundle not available for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andy Kwong, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Andy Kwong
    Andy Kwong Guest

Cannot purchase to download Daytona USA from Xbox Store on website or links from Community...

Cannot purchase to download Daytona USA from Xbox Store on website or links from Community solutions and Space Shooter Bundle not available for purchase

:)

Andy Kwong, Dec 31, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Cannot purchase to download Daytona USA from Xbox Store on website or links from Community solutions and Space Shooter Bundle not available for purchase

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble purchasing Daytona USA and the Space Shooter Bundle from the Xbox Store. There could be a few reasons why you are unable to make these purchases.

Make sure you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account on the Xbox Store.

Check that you have a valid payment method associated with your account.

Make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account to make the purchase.

Check to see if there are any ongoing issues with the Xbox Store that may be causing the purchase to fail. You can check the status of the Xbox Store by visiting the Xbox Live Status page.

If you have tried these steps and are still unable to make the purchase, it is possible that the Daytona USA and Space Shooter Bundle are not currently available for purchase. In this case, you may need to wait until they become available again.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

as a player i can only inform you, and unfortunately microsoft removes the game from the store in territories where they cannot sell it, for example in my region it is evaluated for purchase for the xbox 360. when removed there is nothing to be done, it is the microsoft that removes.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Daytona USA descargar [Daytona USA download]

Hey there SergioChimeno Egido,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get this neat racing game. It looks like that game was taken off of the Xbox one and Microsoft Marketplace, and the only way to download it may be to purchase it off of a 360 if you're unable to
    purchase it
    here

Otherwise, the only other way to install it would be through disc.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Ethan JamesVetter Win User

Error code 0x8c150020

TheyCallMeBlitz,

My Xbox one account is currently linked with a credit card, but I'm still unable to purchase a backwards compatible game from the store on Xbox one. (Or any of them at all currently) The game in question is Soul Calibur 2 HD, and when attempting to purchase
    that from the Xbox website it says , "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." Is it possible that since this game is only a digital download for the Xbox 360 rather than a disc that
    I cannot purchase from the website? Or is it that I do not have an Xbox 360 active anymore?
  6. SantiagoMonroy1 Win User

Jet Set Radio is still not on the store? And when I go on the website to buy it, it tells me it’s not available separately. How am I supposed to play it?

Is there any link you can provide to buy Jet Set Radio HD (and also Daytona USA)? Want to have them someway
Thema:

1. Cannot purchase to download Daytona USA from Xbox Store on website or links from Community... - Similar Threads - Cannot purchase download

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  4. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  5. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  6. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  7. Cannot purchase Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase Minecraft: Things I tried - Different accounts - Different credit cards - Different browsers including incognito mode - Tried having my friend buy it for me in different region - Going to a different IP...
  8. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july: So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I decided to try it again still didn’t work so...
  9. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  10. Cannot download game after purchasing from Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game after purchasing from Xbox store: Bought Tomb Raider: definitive addition and cannot download it at all. When I go to manage the game all I get is: check back in a bit. We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now. Tried...