Cannot pre-order Destiny Rise of Iron on a teen account

Discus and support Cannot pre-order Destiny Rise of Iron on a teen account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox will not allow me to order Rise of Iron on my account because I am a teen. But Destiny and Rise of Iron are both rated Teen. Is this a bug?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cdewan, Aug 5, 2016.

1. cdewan
    cdewan Guest

Xbox will not allow me to order Rise of Iron on my account because I am a teen. But Destiny and Rise of Iron are both rated Teen. Is this a bug?

:)

cdewan, Aug 5, 2016
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Destiny Rise of Iron Preorder Unavailable

You may wish to ensure that you are logged on to the account which purchased The Taken King when attempted to pre order Rise of Iron.

Try heading to this link:
    www.microsoft.com/.../c3tbg0pc3fc9

Please note that you can only pre order Rise of Iron if you own the licenses for The Taken King on your Xbox One.

M3tal Daz3, Aug 5, 2016
  3. VerdeHydra
    VerdeHydra Guest
    Who is going to get the Rise of Iron DLC?

unless you pre-odered it at Gamestop no one can pre-order Destiny Rise of Iron on XO

VerdeHydra, Aug 5, 2016
  4. Cannot pre-order Destiny Rise of Iron on a teen account

If your account is a "child account", and is associated with a "parent/adult account", you may likely be restricted from making various purchases on the Xbox Store.

There also may be settings (that the parent/adult account may only modify) that can restrict the child account from accessing content based on the ESRB rating.

I'd check in with the owner of the parent/adult account to see if they can help you pre-order Rise of Iron.

Internet Expert, Aug 5, 2016
  5. murkss123
    murkss123 Guest
    Try restarting your Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds if u are still having difficulties, try to update the Xbox or try to to call Microsoft

murkss123, Nov 2, 2018
  6. murkss123 Win User

Try restarting your Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds if u are still having difficulties, try to update the Xbox or try to to call Microsoft
  7. Internet Expert Win User

If your account is a "child account", and is associated with a "parent/adult account", you may likely be restricted from making various purchases on the Xbox Store.

There also may be settings (that the parent/adult account may only modify) that can restrict the child account from accessing content based on the ESRB rating.

I'd check in with the owner of the parent/adult account to see if they can help you pre-order Rise of Iron.
  8. Theory of Game Win User

Unable to pre-order Destiny Rise of Iron

Are you trying to pre-order just Rise of Iron, or the Destiny Collection that includes the main game and all expansions? Are you getting any error messages? If you are just trying to pre-order Rise of Iron, does your account also own the previous expansions
    (and not getting them from another account)?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron Preorder Unavailable

You may wish to ensure that you are logged on to the account which purchased The Taken King when attempted to pre order Rise of Iron.

Try heading to this link:
    www.microsoft.com/.../c3tbg0pc3fc9

Please note that you can only pre order Rise of Iron if you own the licenses for The Taken King on your Xbox One.
  10. VerdeHydra Win User

Who is going to get the Rise of Iron DLC?

unless you pre-odered it at Gamestop no one can pre-order Destiny Rise of Iron on XO
Thema:

1. Cannot pre-order Destiny Rise of Iron on a teen account - Similar Threads - Cannot pre order

2. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  3. I cannot pre-order a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot pre-order a game.: Tried Pre-ordering the Destiny 2:Lightfall DLC but when I do it keeps coming up with a error. I wouldn't mind but it is been like this for a couple days 010ca339-0ca0-4da2-ba69-51743167380e
  4. I cannot pre-install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot pre-install Forza Horizon 5: Need some help. I tried pre-installing Forza on my PC and I went afk for few hours to let it download and then when I came back the PC has been shut down and the game is gone. Now when I try to...
  5. Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder - Cannot Install Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder - Cannot Install Issues: Hi all, As the title suggests I have Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder yesterday. Having major issues with the Microsoft Store App which I have reset, changed...
  6. Still cannot get the reward from GOW4 ultimate pre-order

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still cannot get the reward from GOW4 ultimate pre-order: What is going on????? no any response here 2e0f1fbb-f81b-4f31-a8da-15757058f3c0
  7. I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Forsaken and I STILL cannot play it, nor do I see the extras

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Forsaken and I STILL cannot play it, nor do I see the extras: I was told by friends NOT to buy Forsaken, but I did. I have not been able to play it since the release or enjoy any of the extras that came with it. Not happy at all....
  8. CANNOT PRE-ORDER RISE OF IRON - *SOLUTION*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT PRE-ORDER RISE OF IRON - *SOLUTION*: Hi all, My friend and I were trying to pre-order Rise of Iron for Destiny late tonight and ran into an issue where we could not purchase the add-on. It was saying that the add-on was only part...
  9. Cannot pre order forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot pre order forza horizon 3: Im getting the error message please try a different way to pay. PBR9002 i called microsoft support they told me my account had a risk block for no reason what so ever. i only have pay pal and my...
  10. Lost my Destiny pre-order bonuses and cannot re-download without re-purchasing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Destiny pre-order bonuses and cannot re-download without re-purchasing: Hello, I just fired up Destiny on my xbox one, I had the digitial guardian edition first. When Taken King launched, I pre-ordered and got both of the bonus weapon packs. Everything was working...