Cannot play with daughter on separate system.

Discus and support Cannot play with daughter on separate system. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; She plays on Xbox Series X and I play on PC. Both are up to date as well. We are both friends via Xbox/Microsoft. She can play online with other people... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jimmy Sox, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Jimmy Sox
    Jimmy Sox Guest

She plays on Xbox Series X and I play on PC. Both are up to date as well. We are both friends via Xbox/Microsoft. She can play online with other people and I can play online with other people, but I can't join her world and she cannot join mine. When we are on her name and her world will show up, but when I click on it it tells me there is an issue and can't connect. When I'm hosting a world I don't show up at all in her list. If I send an invite for her to join me then it takes her to the Xbox store and asks her to install Minecraft....but it's already installed. I've already Uninstalled and reinstalled both games. Still nothing is working. It has been this way for over a month now and Mojang gave up trying to help and said it was an issue with Microsoft. Any help would be nice, we pay $15 a month and can't even play the game together. Sad.

:)

Jimmy Sox, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Oh! Glad that it’s now working. Yeah, that one was weird. It works fine after you changed a profile. It may be a bug somehow. You may instead report or share your feedback to the Minecraft team just in case the issue reoccurs, they will be able to investigate it on their end.

Here’s their feedback website link https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  3. Rostom L Win User

Let’s try to remove her profile and power cycle her console before adding her account back.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  4. Jimmy Sox Win User

What do I troubleshoot? She can play online, just not with me and vice versa
  5. Rostom L Win User

So you have the same version which is 1.19.51? Please make sure to double check it.
  6. Jimmy Sox Win User

They are both updated to the newest versions. I can play online and she can play online, just not with each other.
Thema:

1. Cannot play with daughter on separate system. - Similar Threads - Cannot play daughter

2. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...
  3. You cannot play online-game because of the settings on your Microsoft account, I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot play online-game because of the settings on your Microsoft account, I have...: You cannot play online-game or multiple online games because of the settings on your Microsoft account, message in Swedish in Minecraft on Xbox X console. I have followed thread here in this forum...
  4. Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up - PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up - PS5: MS account is created and linked to Minecraft. There is nothing in the settings on MS or PS5 that would indicate multiplayer isn't allowed. There is not a child account. So far all the fix...
  5. Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...: Hello and please help me. I`m reaching out as I've bought an Xbox 360 how do I change/RESET family pass settings as I cannot play any 12-plus games? I`ve tried loads of things on google to no...
  6. I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games.: When I try to save the game it comes up with the message "cloud storage is full". I do not have an xbox and this is the only game I play that I save. I recently upgraded to windows 11 and have...
  7. i own minecraft bedrock but cannot play it on pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i own minecraft bedrock but cannot play it on pc.: in the minecraft launcher it tells me that i can play a trial version of the game, but if i go to my mojang minecraft account on their website and the xbox store, it says i own it. ive tired to...
  8. Minecraft: You cannot play realms because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: You cannot play realms because of how your account is set up: So, this has been an issue for a few days now. I ended up downloading Minecraft on my phone to play with a friend of mine while I was away from home and didn't have access to my Xbox One. Ever...
  9. Remote Playing showing "cannot connect right now, try again later" message

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Playing showing "cannot connect right now, try again later" message: I've checked both the Xbox and controller for updates, and neither need one, the Xbox app has been updated, remote play is active and the connection had no issues (same with internet) and its on...
  10. “You cannot has play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You cannot has play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: Are there any suggestions to fixing this? I have gone through all the steps at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp I have ensured that all the settings are enabled, I have “allowed” every option under my...