Cannot play with daughter on separate system.

Discus and support Cannot play with daughter on separate system. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; She plays on Xbox Series X and I play on PC. Both are up to date as well. We are both friends via Xbox/Microsoft. She can play online with other people... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jimmy Sox, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Jimmy Sox
    Jimmy Sox Guest

She plays on Xbox Series X and I play on PC. Both are up to date as well. We are both friends via Xbox/Microsoft. She can play online with other people and I can play online with other people, but I can't join her world and she cannot join mine. When we are on her name and her world will show up, but when I click on it it tells me there is an issue and can't connect. When I'm hosting a world I don't show up at all in her list. If I send an invite for her to join me then it takes her to the Xbox store and asks her to install Minecraft....but it's already installed. I've already Uninstalled and reinstalled both games. Still nothing is working. It has been this way for over a month now and Mojang gave up trying to help and said it was an issue with Microsoft. Any help would be nice, we pay $15 a month and can't even play the game together. Sad.

:)

Jimmy Sox, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Oh! Glad that it’s now working. Yeah, that one was weird. It works fine after you changed a profile. It may be a bug somehow. You may instead report or share your feedback to the Minecraft team just in case the issue reoccurs, they will be able to investigate it on their end.

Here’s their feedback website link https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  3. Rostom L Win User

Let’s try to remove her profile and power cycle her console before adding her account back.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  4. Jimmy Sox Win User

What do I troubleshoot? She can play online, just not with me and vice versa
  5. Rostom L Win User

So you have the same version which is 1.19.51? Please make sure to double check it.
  6. Jimmy Sox Win User

They are both updated to the newest versions. I can play online and she can play online, just not with each other.
Thema:

1. Cannot play with daughter on separate system. - Similar Threads - Cannot play daughter

2. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  6. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  7. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  8. I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...: I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when I’m on. I have them on my list but it still says “add friend”. I can’t add them on Xbox or epic. When I...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. My daughter and I cannot play in separate rooms.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter and I cannot play in separate rooms.: I cannot describe how incredibly frustrated I am about this. 3 months ago I finally upgraded from the One to the S since we now have a 4k television. I liked it so much that I bought the series X...