Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

Discus and support Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhmBmNTheClm, Oct 1, 2019.

1. WhmBmNTheClm
    WhmBmNTheClm Guest

So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on halo 5. Well if im in the fireteam we cant find a match at
    all but the second i leave the fireteam they immediately get into one. My nat type is open so i shouldnt have any issue there and my internet is extremely good. Looking for options to try and fix this as it ruins our game nights. Thank you in advance.

:)

WhmBmNTheClm, Oct 1, 2019
  2. WhmBmNTheClm Win User

Yeah i can seem them online and join them in parties and everything included with online aside from actually getting into online matches. Its really strange. I hope the previous commenters solution works.
  3. WhmBmNTheClm Win User

Awesome! Thank you very much i will give this a shot and see if it helps or not
  4. SirDrakulya Win User

Ive had a similar issue and adding my xbox an assigned IP and put it in the DMZ in my router seemed to help with mine. Hope this helps!
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

But do you see your friends online on your list? Not even calling the game or group you can? Strange because I play with people with different spindles and that goes normally. Hope you can solve it, good game!
  6. noboundz Win User

Not very happy about xbox live service for the last 6 years

[quote user="Mellerker"]

I'm in eastern time zone in Canada and I'm in Pro gamer zone.

[/quote]

I'm in the same time zone, and no issues with friend requests. If you want more friends, play games with a large dedicated multiplayer community. FPS titles are usually good for that.
Thema:

1. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone - Similar Threads - Cannot play multiplayer

2. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  3. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  6. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  7. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  8. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: have done everything in family settings but still this message pops up every time i try to play games now and I've never changed anything please help. 4846ed81-c8df-46b9-be96-4fd2c2ee0648
  9. Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer: I bought gamepass core and I cannot access online multiplayer despite it showing on my profile. ad7425e9-50ac-4625-a35c-ad87496936df
  10. Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up: At my wits end here. I just bought Minecraft in the xbox store. I've set all my privacy settings to allow, and I don't have a child account, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer. It says "Cannot...