Cannot Play Movie

Discus and support Cannot Play Movie in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Eu comprei o filme Aquaman Lego ontem. Eu não consegui ver o filme devido a um código de erro 0xc00d4278..., o filme está na... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FáveroReisdorfer Paula, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Cannot Play Movie

Eu comprei o filme Aquaman Lego ontem. Eu não consegui ver o filme devido a um código de erro 0xc00d4278..., o filme está na minha lista de filme e o prazo passando, mas não vejo e o valor já foi debitado em meu cartão de crédito.

[Translation - I bought the movie Aquaman Lego yesterday. I could not see the movie due to an error code 0xc00d4278..., the movie is on my movie list and the deadline passing, but I do not see and the value has already been debited on my credit card.
    ]

:)

FáveroReisdorfer Paula, Nov 4, 2018
  2. tedthefed66
    tedthefed66 Guest
    Movies and TV not working.

I cannot get any of my movies to play. I cannot move the cursor to the play button. I have uninstalled/installed the Movies and TV app, as well as Uninstall/Install my profile.

Any ideas?

tedthefed66, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Microsoft movies and tv on xbox360 error code c101a3ff

Purchased a movie on Xbox360 live, through Microsoft movies and tv. Error code c101a3ff says I cannot play this movie. How do I remedy this situation?

xsouprcrackersx, Nov 4, 2018
  4. Cannot Play Movie

Hi Fávero,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and we are more than happy to help! The following will help you

uninstall and reinstall the Movies & TV app
    . Your movie collection will not be removed by taking these steps:

1. To return to the Home screen, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      Home.
    2. Scroll right and select My games & apps.
    3. Scroll down to Apps, and then highlight the Movies & TV tile.
    4. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select
      Uninstall
    5. On the confirmation screen, select Uninstall all.
    6. Restart your console: Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then scroll down to
      Settings and select Restart console. Select
      Yes
      at the confirmation screen.
    7. Once your console has restarted, scroll right to the Store area, and then scroll down and select
      Browse movies.
    8. On the Store page, scroll down and select My movies & TV.
    9. Select Install to download and install the Movies & TV app.
    Let us know if this helps Cannot Play Movie :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 4, 2018
  5. AerickW Win User

Cannot Play Movie

I didn't see these steps when I encountered the error last night, so I just ended up renting it from a different source. Is there a way to obtain a refund for the movie I rented through Microsoft that we never watched?
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot Play Movie

Hi Fávero,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and we are more than happy to help! The following will help you

uninstall and reinstall the Movies & TV app
    . Your movie collection will not be removed by taking these steps:

1. To return to the Home screen, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      Home.
    2. Scroll right and select My games & apps.
    3. Scroll down to Apps, and then highlight the Movies & TV tile.
    4. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select
      Uninstall
    5. On the confirmation screen, select Uninstall all.
    6. Restart your console: Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then scroll down to
      Settings and select Restart console. Select
      Yes
      at the confirmation screen.
    7. Once your console has restarted, scroll right to the Store area, and then scroll down and select
      Browse movies.
    8. On the Store page, scroll down and select My movies & TV.
    9. Select Install to download and install the Movies & TV app.
    Let us know if this helps :)
  7. XBF Ruben D Win User

Cannot Play Movie

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  8. TrickyT1974 Win User

Error code 0x90010108 driving my son insane

I'm getting the same thing! Played on bluray movie and now I cannot do anything.
  9. The Dude 777-A153816 Win User

3D Movies look horrible on Xbox One!!

I cannot even get a movie to play properly. I could only enable 3d if I set it to 720p. I set it back to 1080p and tried to play a disney 3d movie. No luck. I set it back to 720p and I could get the movie to play, but it wasnt in 3d.

It would seem that this patch did not truly enable 3d.
Thema:

Cannot Play Movie

1. Cannot Play Movie - Similar Threads - Cannot Play Movie

2. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  5. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  6. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  7. I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...: I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when I’m on. I have them on my list but it still says “add friend”. I can’t add them on Xbox or epic. When I...
  8. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  10. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00d4278