Cannot Play Minecraft On PC

Discus and support Cannot Play Minecraft On PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hi I bought the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for my pc through the launder but when I go to minecraft java it only lets me play demo. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karlee Miller, May 17, 2023.

1. Cannot Play Minecraft On PC

Cannot Play Minecraft On PC [​IMG]
    Hi I bought the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for my pc through the launder but when I go to minecraft java it only lets me play demo. It tells me i need to buy the game but when I click on buy now it says I already own it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher but that didn’t work.

:)

Karlee Miller, May 17, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Karlee. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please don't use your old Mojang account login details. You will need to click the "Go back" button on the login screen then click "Add account" and then choose "Microsoft login."

If you are already using your Microsoft account login, please try using the other version of the launcher and see if that works. You can download it from this link, https://aka.ms/minecraftClientWindows.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. SuperCatLoverKid Win User

XBOX Privacy on PC

I have this issue as well. I cannot play Minecraft Dungeons on my PC with my friend because of privacy settings. But I cannot fix it because I don't have an XBox One. Is there no way to change these settings on the PC?
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Unlock minecraft even though I have it bought from my xbox app

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Minecraft game problem.

Just a heads up that playing Minecraft on your PC actually has a different version and you cannot use the Xbox version to play the game on your PC. You will have to buy the PC version if you want to play this on your PC.
  5. Harvestbuddy Win User

Minecraft dungeons accounts

The unfortunate part about playing Minecraft Dungeons on PC is that there are no cross-save, crossplay, or cloud saving. So if you play on PC 1, you'll have to make another character on PC 2. You cannot transfer your saves between platforms as well - such
    as the Switch, Xbox, PS4, or PC.
  6. bombheadreturns Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

You cannot, The Minecraft win10 beta is a ported version of the pocket edition, which means you can't play with anyone unless they have the beta as well, you're probably best buying the PC version of minecraft, but you still can't play with Xbox One unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Cannot Play Minecraft On PC - Similar Threads - Cannot Play Minecraft

2. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  3. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  6. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  7. Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up: At my wits end here. I just bought Minecraft in the xbox store. I've set all my privacy settings to allow, and I don't have a child account, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer. It says "Cannot...
  8. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...
  9. My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java: I am looking for compensation as this does not seem like my fault as I never gave out my password and someone using security info *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. I cannot play Minecraft on my PS5 anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot play Minecraft on my PS5 anymore.: I tried to login to Minecraft after not playing for a few months bc all of my friends in my group are starting a Realm together. I am completely unable to login on my PS5 and after completing the...