Cannot play it all of a sudden? Don't have the license for it anymore?

Discus and support Cannot play it all of a sudden? Don't have the license for it anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had it downloaded through games with gold, played it last night, and now cannot play it without the disc or purchasing the digital download @$ 34.99.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clockwork Panda, May 8, 2016.

1. Cannot play it all of a sudden? Don't have the license for it anymore?

I had it downloaded through games with gold, played it last night, and now cannot play it without the disc or purchasing the digital download @$ 34.99. Xbox live support basically told me too bad. Really professional. Isn't this supposed to be a perk
    of xbox live gold? Sony doesn't treat their customers like this.

:)

Clockwork Panda, May 8, 2016
  2. x Eviga x
    x Eviga x Guest
    Bought a Game in the Store - Cannot play it

I did. And it does not work. All other games that i purchased in the Store work totally fine. I told the support I bought it. I told them ABOUT the time ca when I bought it. They said there is no license on my account so they cannot know for sure that I
    actually bought it.

But i unlocked an achievement three days ago when i played the Game DIGITALLY!

Since the purchase is almost a year old i don't have an email where Microsoft confirms my order.

This is just great and I am really *** about this situation.

x Eviga x, May 8, 2016
  3. EricWoodley
    EricWoodley Guest
    problems with content licenses

I am having a problem with much of my content licenses. I have two separate consoles, and I have purchased content on both of them. The problems I am having comes when I try to play content offline, video content from Xbox Video will not download on one
    console(A super elite 250 GB), or if I have the video content downloaded to a usb drive, I cannot play the videos on that console, giving a license error. On my newer console(a 360s 250 GB), I cannot play full version arcade titles offline, even ones I purchased
    on that console. I have tried to do a license transfer, to the newer console, however I still cannot play titles offline. I have deleted titles and re-downloaded them after the license transfer, and I am attempting to play all content and titles under the
    gamer profile that it was purchased.

EricWoodley, May 8, 2016
  4. mariannfox Win User

Amazing Spiderman 2 web threads suit pack (xbox one)

we purchased a while ago. My son was able to play with the suits but now all of a sudden cannot anymore.
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

What items have you gottem scammed out of in Rocket League?

i haven't really been scammed. but my brother all of a sudden started playing and he got ALL of my loot. mainly because i don't play anymore
  6. tF Nerdii Win User

tFNerdii/enforcement

I had also stated that i the buyer had agreed that i will not be playing these games and thus the license is revoked. Banks of course discuss possibilities of refunds through another businesses course of action. if refunds were not possible it would not
    have happened in the first place. Thus there is a reason why disputes are a thing in your transaction history. I shall continue to ether all of this if i have to

You cannot just say you don't play a game anymore and get your money back.
    I do not own the license of the game anymore
  7. VesnaC Win User

Tribez game not able launch on Windows 11

Hi,

I have the same issue but don't use Xbox. Play on Windows 11 PC and was able to play then all of a sudden (an hour later) get the error message. I uninstalled the game and now can't reinstall it - stops at 'acquiring license' with same error message :(
  8. Texas Scottsman Win User

Nvidia Gears of Wars 4 Promotion

Did Microsoft just blanket revoke all the codes? I pre downloaded mine and all the sudden it says I don't own it anymore
Thema:

Cannot play it all of a sudden? Don't have the license for it anymore?

1. Cannot play it all of a sudden? Don't have the license for it anymore? - Similar Threads - Cannot play sudden

2. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  3. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  4. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  5. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  6. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  7. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  8. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  9. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  10. All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions: My son's account has no restrictions on it and I haven't changed anything on his account for over a month. Today for some reason he is cannot connect to Overwatch because of "privacy settings" on...