Cannot play Games via xbox live after i've changed my Microsoft email

Discus and support Cannot play Games via xbox live after i've changed my Microsoft email in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Title pretty much tells it all, i changed my email adress and tried loggin on to minecraft which worked. But somehow nothing seems to load and i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by revansmight, Apr 1, 2021.

1. revansmight
    revansmight Guest

Title pretty much tells it all, i changed my email adress and tried loggin on to minecraft which worked. But somehow nothing seems to load and i dont even have acces to editing my profifle ingame even though im signed into the right account.

Any help is huuuugely appreciated!!

:)

revansmight, Apr 1, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. Lucas Fladzinski Win User

How do I change my child's email address for their xbox account?

This is not helpful as I've already stated that this method is outdated and you cannot change your child's email address while signed into your own account. There is no place to change it. The only method is to sign into Microsoft with your child's login information and add an alias or second email address. But the parent cannot do this from their account. The problem is that if your child no longer has access to their old email address (hence the reason for changing it), you cannot confirm the login as Microsoft requires you to authenticate the login attempt with a code. If you don't have the email address, you cannot receive the code. I'm not sure why the brains at Microsoft haven't thought of a workaround for this and instead, my kid lost two years of game play from their account.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I need to change the email associated with my gamertag.

cannot be done, you cannot transfer it to a new email as the xbox account IS the microsoft account, you would need to create a new account and have your parents account set as home on the console so you can access the games on the new account.

if you try changing the email via the alias setting then your parent will lose access and it will affect their email.
  5. TechSGT1 Win User

Any way to recover a stolen xbox one or to even just lock it down entirely

Hi

If you have another Xbox One console just set this as your home console and also change your account password to prevent them from using your account on the console.

This should prevent access to any content you own located on that console

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
    I would also, after changing your password, and making a change to which xbox one is your home xbox, do an account recovery and possibly change your email address that you use for xbox live: this way, your ex cannot ask for the password to be changed via
    email.

Good Luck!

Brian
  6. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
Thema:

1. Cannot play Games via xbox live after i've changed my Microsoft email - Similar Threads - Cannot play Games

2. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  3. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  4. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  7. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  8. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: [img] I have been trying to get into a game for about 1 hour but the start game button stays gray, switched browsers multiple times, signed in and out of the account multiple times, Disabled all...
  9. Cannot play any games on my system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play any games on my system: Can anyone help me so my Xbox just did a factory reset for some damn reason and now I literally cannot play any of my games every time I go to play a game is says I don't have it and need to go to...
  10. 0x80048869, 0x80860010, and 0x80070008. I cannot play the games on the Xbox app, I cannot...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80048869, 0x80860010, and 0x80070008. I cannot play the games on the Xbox app, I cannot...: As I said above, everything microsoft related is broke. Steam works great, as does epic and EA. I have gotten a variety of warnings, such as too many requests, not enough memory resources, and...