Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

Discus and support Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IsaacG510, Jun 23, 2022.

1. /u/IsaacG510
    /u/IsaacG510 Guest

Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it isn’t installed. When I try to, it shoes the message “Check back in a little bit, we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now.”

submitted by /u/IsaacG510
    [link] [comments]

/u/IsaacG510, Jun 23, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

If I sell my Xbox one and get an Xbox Series S, will I still have all of my games and progression??

Hello,

Keep in mind that this would only apply to games that support Smart Delivery, which is a feature that the developers decide to enable. The full library is confirmed here:

https://www.xbox.com/games/optimized

GTA 5 is one example that doesn’t support Smart Delivery - meaning that you would unfortunately need to purchase the game again if upgrading to a Series X|S. Your game saves/progress (including your online character) can be transferred, though:

How To Transfer GTA V Progress From Xbox One To Xbox Series X|S

You may want to read through the official Smart Delivery for Xbox FAQ

Also refer to this support guide:

Moving from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
  3. Yaniikku Win User

Cod Xbox one to series s

Hi, JoeMcShane1!

You cannot transfer purchased game discs to the Xbox Series S. If you own an Xbox Series S and want to play games that you own on disc, you'll need to purchase them again from the Microsoft Store. If you plan on playing disc games, you may want to get the Xbox Series X instead of the Xbox Series S, as it has a drive.

-
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can both the XBox One X and Xbox One S play games for both the Series X and/or Series S?

Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X, but Series S/X games cannot be played on the One.
  5. LadyStarr Win User

Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come nothing is transfering other than the season pass add-ons?

Hello,

Yes, we are trying to move the saved games from the Xbox 1 to the new Xbox series x. We had put the profile on the new x series, and downloaded the game. We then used the local network sharing to try to transfer the same games and the digital community content from Farming Simulator 22 to the series X but cannot get them to transfer over.

We are unsure as to why the saved games are not moving over or the mods.

The mods we can just re-download if needed, but the saved games... thata the important part.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use an Xbox One S Seagate hard drive to transfer my games to a Series X when I get it?

Yes you can plug in the hard drive on the Xbox Series X, and the Xbox One, Xbox 360, & Xbox games will be able to be played straight away. If you have games on disc, just insert the disc, and the game should play as it does on the Xbox One.

Just remember you cannot play Xbox Series X games from the external hard drive, only from the internal and external SSD storage devices that are available for the Series X.
Thema:

1. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help - Similar Threads - Cannot play game

2. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  3. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  4. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  7. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  8. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: [img] I have been trying to get into a game for about 1 hour but the start game button stays gray, switched browsers multiple times, signed in and out of the account multiple times, Disabled all...
  9. Cannot play any games on my system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play any games on my system: Can anyone help me so my Xbox just did a factory reset for some damn reason and now I literally cannot play any of my games every time I go to play a game is says I don't have it and need to go to...
  10. 0x80048869, 0x80860010, and 0x80070008. I cannot play the games on the Xbox app, I cannot...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80048869, 0x80860010, and 0x80070008. I cannot play the games on the Xbox app, I cannot...: As I said above, everything microsoft related is broke. Steam works great, as does epic and EA. I have gotten a variety of warnings, such as too many requests, not enough memory resources, and...