Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online

Discus and support Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Madam/Sir, I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Taha Yazici, May 8, 2021.

1. Taha Yazici
    Taha Yazici Guest

Dear Madam/Sir,

I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get back in, but I cannot join any online sessions. All other parts of the game work. All other games installed on my PC also work. E.g. I regularly play Project Cars 2, Dirt Rally 2.0 & Assetto Corsa with my mates.

Here is my error message:
    Support Id 4804b61d-d0b7-495b-a673-1b1ccfc41ed7
    Server Id c7d07d12-e5cb-4e30-9890-050f4c9e0f41
    Quality of connection: Success (0 locations)
    Region: Failed (0x0)
    IPSEC: 0x00000000

These are my Xbox Networking statuses:
    Internet connection: Connected
    Xbox Live services: Up and running

Latency: 148 ms
    Packet loss: 0%

NAT Type: Open
    Server Connectivity: Connected

I have followed numerous online forums. I have tried resetting Teredo, allowed the TCP and UDP ports that FH4 requires, changed my mac address, tried connecting using both my home WiFi and the hot spot from my mobile network, turned on 'Peer Networking Grouping' in Services... but all to no avail.

As I pay for Xbox Pass Pass every month, please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Taha

:)

Taha Yazici, May 8, 2021
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

forza 4

Do you mean Forza Horizon 4??

If so you cannot play 2 player on one console
  3. kaiser3k Win User

Minecraft multiplayer not working

I buy forza horizon 4 in steam but it dosen´t let me play online
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

It seems that the parameters on your Pc are well adjusted, and there aren't any service outages related to the game in the official website Xbox Status | Xbox Support which leaves me with the possibility of perhaps having some issues with your in-game account. It would be best to get in touch with the developer of the game themselves for any in-game related issues such the one you're facing for further assistance.
  5. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

forza horizon 4 multiplayer

if you want to play forza horizon 4 online you need gold but if you have gamepass ultimate then you can play online because gold is included in it
Thema:

1. Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online - Similar Threads - Cannot Play Forza

2. Cannot play Steam Forza Copy and Xbox Gamepass Forza at the same time, please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Steam Forza Copy and Xbox Gamepass Forza at the same time, please help.: Hello, I bought a Forza Horizon 4 copy on Steam. Later on, I got the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate during sale. My friends now play Forza Horizon 4 Gamepass version on my Xbox One S in the house. I want...
  3. On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...: I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. It says it is "Unable to join session." That...
  4. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4: I have problems with this and when i do teredo show state it goes like Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client...
  5. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.: Hello! I have owned Forza Horizon 4 since it came out in 2018. When the Xbox One Series X came out, I got that console. Forza H4 was one of the games that had an upgrade. I uploaded the upgrade....
  6. i preordered forza horizon 3 ulitimate edition it has realeased but i cannot play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered forza horizon 3 ulitimate edition it has realeased but i cannot play it: the game currently still says preordered why is this 3baabe84-9fa9-4afa-a4a2-a62d5c78d7dc
  7. Cannot play Forza motorsports 6 (CD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Forza motorsports 6 (CD): I have installed Forza motorsports 6 with CD but it does not start but showing black screen after the 10 turn logo appers. I have never installed and played Forza motorsports 6 before. I also...
  8. Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.: I downloaded Forza 5 this past weekend with the games for gold deal. I was able to play it right after I downloaded it. However, I went to open the game to day and a message came up saying, I have...
  9. Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded...: Hello, Could someone please tell me how my gaertag has been modded? I spoke with an Xbox customer service person and was told to post on the Forum to be told when and how my account was modded....
  10. Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one: I ran in to problems to play Forza 5 on my xbox one. I tired both digital and disc methods. But the game just crashed to the home after the introduction game. Please help...