Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded...

Discus and support Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Could someone please tell me how my gaertag has been modded? I spoke with an Xbox customer service person and was told to post on the Forum... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lefthook88, Dec 10, 2014.

1. lefthook88
    lefthook88 Guest

Hello,

Could someone please tell me how my gaertag has been modded? I spoke with an Xbox customer service person and was told to post on the Forum to be told when and how my account was modded. That is the reason the customer service agent said that
    my user account (|) could not play Forza Horizon 2. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

:)

lefthook88, Dec 10, 2014
  2. Problems with marketplace on Forza Horizon

ok when I am playing forza horizon and I want to go and buy an design from the market then it tells me it has been disable and my online rank doesn't go up when I play certain game modes because its saying everything has been disable

DeeBoy Savage, Dec 10, 2014
  3. Problem with usage rights not registering that discs are in the console

My Xbox one does not really allow me to play forza horizon 3 and forza Motorsport 6, even when I insert the discs when told to, but It just keeps saying do you own this game or app and it doesn't let me play the game no matter what I do, i can play forza
    Motorsport 5 and forza horizon 2, forza Motorsport 6 and forza horizon 3 have both been played on my console before. Someone please help with my problem

LumpySugar62553, Dec 10, 2014
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

you would need to post in the suspension forum, but looking at your achievements shows nothing played, maybe because your game history is hidden, but ask in that forum, they will tell you why

Farscape247, Dec 10, 2014
  5. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Dirty Loco, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

7. Farscape247 Win User

you would need to post in the suspension forum, but looking at your achievements shows nothing played, maybe because your game history is hidden, but ask in that forum, they will tell you why
  8. lx EpicAfro xl Win User

Forza Horizon - This disc is unreadable after download from XBL Marketplace

My forza horizon isnt working either. Tried everything through out the forums. Still not playing and says disc unreadable after the controller buttons screen pops up. Its been 2 days. Now i think i just want my money back. I always buy games on demand and
    this has never happened. Im very disappointed. $39.99 - Forza Horizon.
  9. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat.

As has been said, it would be impossible because of license renewal, I wanted to play forza horizon - fast and furious.
  10. markHilton5 Win User

FORZA HORIZON 4

for a while now I haven't been able to play Forza horizon 4 on my account. whenever I try it says error e47-0-invalid profile. I've tried many things and so far nothing has solved the issue.
    if you would check the xbox website it says that forza 4 has a temp outage
Thema:

1. Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded... - Similar Threads - Cannot play Forza

2. Cannot play Steam Forza Copy and Xbox Gamepass Forza at the same time, please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Steam Forza Copy and Xbox Gamepass Forza at the same time, please help.: Hello, I bought a Forza Horizon 4 copy on Steam. Later on, I got the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate during sale. My friends now play Forza Horizon 4 Gamepass version on my Xbox One S in the house. I want...
  3. On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...: I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. It says it is "Unable to join session." That...
  4. Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online: Dear Madam/Sir, I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get back in, but I cannot join any online...
  5. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4: I have problems with this and when i do teredo show state it goes like Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client...
  6. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.: Hello! I have owned Forza Horizon 4 since it came out in 2018. When the Xbox One Series X came out, I got that console. Forza H4 was one of the games that had an upgrade. I uploaded the upgrade....
  7. i preordered forza horizon 3 ulitimate edition it has realeased but i cannot play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered forza horizon 3 ulitimate edition it has realeased but i cannot play it: the game currently still says preordered why is this 3baabe84-9fa9-4afa-a4a2-a62d5c78d7dc
  8. Cannot play Forza motorsports 6 (CD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Forza motorsports 6 (CD): I have installed Forza motorsports 6 with CD but it does not start but showing black screen after the 10 turn logo appers. I have never installed and played Forza motorsports 6 before. I also...
  9. Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.: I downloaded Forza 5 this past weekend with the games for gold deal. I was able to play it right after I downloaded it. However, I went to open the game to day and a message came up saying, I have...
  10. Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one: I ran in to problems to play Forza 5 on my xbox one. I tired both digital and disc methods. But the game just crashed to the home after the introduction game. Please help...